XBOX 360 Slim w/ Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I have a basically brand new XBOX 360 Slim 4gb for sale. It comes with everything you need to play, except a game. I have COD Black Ops I will include if you want it; but the price will change.

I will ship to the US ONLY, I prefer local pick up but realize that is pretty far fetched. Anyways, here is what I have:

XBOX 360 Slim 4gb
1 Wireless Black Controller
XBOX 360 Play and Charge Kit
XBOX 360 Chatpad
Ear Force X31 Digital RF Wireless Game Audio & Xbox Live Chat
HDMI Cable & Adapter

I will also add a pack of 20 Triple A batteries for the headset, although I've used 4, so it will only have 16. I will NOT part anything out, this will all be sold as a bundle. Also, the wireless controller came with something broken off on the INSIDE, you can hear something plastic moving around in there, but does not change the controller what so ever. There is no problems with it at all.

I will only accept PayPal or cash in person.

$250.00 + SHIPPING OBO W/O Black ops

95 modified

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Interested in the xbox 360 with the controller. Don't need any or the accessories. If no one else is interested I can meet you at Madison square garden. Let me know a price pm me.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'll let you know if I decide to part it out, thanks for the interest; but I won't be driving anywhere. You can pick it up where I'm located or pay the extra to have it shipped. Bergen County is about an hour from me.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump for looking, even tho you just bumped it

Status
Not open for further replies.