YESSSSSSSSSS!!! I FOUND IT!!! Check this!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ummm. looks ok for altezzas.
good find'
chris

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is this a joke?

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the headlights. not a fan of the tails but those dont look to bad. i just hate the chrome ones.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha i love this thread.

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Please, please do not get the dual halo projectors, get those other TYC projectors that Tom posted, the ones that are in the pic with eybrows are just pure crap. The halo LEDs start to go out after like 3 months, and the headlights are supposed to be "sealed" so if you change out a bulb or LED and put the headlight back together, suddenly it has moisture in it and it fogs up... if you want pics I will go out and take them right now, my halos piss me off, I'm thinkin about just getting a set of JDM black headlamps and not even painting my tails...

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah not i fan i myself like the stock lights. but he to each their own.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ikillradio said:
woa woa woa he wasn't flaming he even asked to be corrected if he was wrong
still bitter eh, oh-well i'm over it, we were both wrong, wether you admit it or not, lets just get on with the other stuff on the site.

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom said:
still bitter eh, oh-well i'm over it, we were both wrong, wether you admit it or not, lets just get on with the other stuff on the site.
lol no Tom you really did get bent out of shape over that, he did say "correct me if im wrong"

anyways, good job on the tails and headlights? I dunno not my taste, but if you like them...

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
VTEC_Killar said:
yeah not i fan i myself like the stock lights. but he to each their own.
agreed. Don't pay attention to some ppl in this thread.

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
halo projectors are junk!!! I got a set in January and one of the halo's went out in like 2 weeks, and then the other one went out in another month.
Luckily I got a friend at college that has an electronics engineering degree who took them apart and fixed them, but I'm getting rid of them and getting a set of black JDMs

924deg

5+ Year Member
altezza's no matter what color housing are RICE, but hey it ain't my whip, if you like them than congrats. do what you want to, it's your car have fun with it.

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They look like s**t. Thats my opinion. I never liked altezza's of any kind and never will, and im not a fan of after market projectors... conversions are nice but thats all i like.

but hey your excited about them, have fun =)

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
john randy said:
lol no Tom you really did get bent out of shape over that, he did say "correct me if im wrong"

anyways, good job on the tails and headlights? I dunno not my taste, but if you like them...
no i didn't get bent, if others took it that way then sorry, but that wasn't my intention.