You decide my lighting theme...

What lighting color? (Dome, Subs, Trunk, Dash)

• Blue

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Amber

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Red

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BonyCatfish

I am about to buy some neon rings for my subs, a dome light, trunk light, and dash lights. My radio changes colors to whatever I choose, but for my dark red 99 civic I can't decide between blue, amber, or red lights. I like that amber underglow is legal, but I don't know. Blue is really nice but possibly overused, and red may be too strong. What do you think? Blue, Amber, or Red?

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what makes YOU happy? Dont let our opinions effect how you PERSONALIZE your vehicle

Ron...

5+ Year Member
Although I don't like underglow, I think we all go through phazes, so I say amber...

BonyCatfish

Thanks for the input. I think I like the amber look but I have never seen it in person, so for those who have, does it still stand out like a blue or red?
And all the same, I am not going to have underglow if it makes me look trashy for the same reason I won't wear sweatpants to a business meeting. I think it is a cool look but is probably a little much, so thanks for clarifying.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I used to LOVE underglow and making everything light up, I still love things that light up blue like my Razor Gaming mouse... But as far as cars, the LED white is sexy if used in proper places.. Like License plate, Gauge lighting and such

BonyCatfish

I can only find subwoofer rings from Pyle Audio that that easily hook up to my music and flash in time to the bass that are either blue, green, purple, or red. I am ruling green out, not the thing in my red Honda. I think I would either go with red or blue, so, in general, do red lights in a red Civic seem like too much? In my small tow, I don't know any other Civic enthusiasts to view their set ups. I don't want to copy of course, I just don't want to overload on red if I can learn from another's mistake.