You know you drive a Honda when...

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when you consider 160K low mileage.
you know you own a 5g when you use the space between the seat and e-brake as your cupholder.

CDubs

Registered VIP
...when you carry a pair of plyers on you at all times so you can pop your hood
...when your window goes off track and have to fix it in the parking lot by pulling it up
....(for me maybe other people) when ur exhaust rusts off and use a metal coat hanger just to get home, put your new exhaust on thats too short and that falls off so you use the same coat hanger to hold it up to get home again

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when vtec no engaging is your way of knowing you need to put in more oil >.<

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You park and request to sit by the windows so you can see it when your in a restaurant.

my girl rolls her eyes every time when I do that.
Not even kidding... I do this everywhere I go!!

Edit: "you know you own a 5g when you use the space between the seat and e-brake as your cupholder. "

I do this too...

JdmPrncss

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
...when you enter a highway and everyone moves out your way when vtec kicks in
...When you have to use pliers to pull the hood release cable.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When you find yourself once overing every single honda you pass on the road.

JdmPrncss

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
...When every time you go over a speed bump you turrn your car into an angle to prevent from scraping
...when you realize all of the interchangeable part from the eg/ek/dc/ef and you wonder if honda had planned for us to do conversions

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When you find yourself once overing every single honda you pass on the road.
I laughed really f**kin hard at this. Its true...

When Drag racing a minivan and winning is a thrill.

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you twinge when someone mentions cancer sticks and they're just talking about cigs

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You know you own a Honda when you've gotten stuck with 4 people in the car trying to pull uphill in the rain.
..When you stopped caring about your P0420 code 4 years ago.
...When everyone knows the color midori but ten years ago called it the color green.
....when it is impossible to fine a em1 with a clean title..go ahead try and look

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
...when you make an real attempt to hide your wheel key and not just in the glove box.
...when you have an assorted pack of fuses, zipties and haynes manuals to civics you dont even own in your backseat

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When you have to have flat tire plan kit in your trunk cause ur oem jack is to big to fit under you car, kit includes : low profile alum jack ,2 peices of wood to drive up on ,flashlight, hammer ,bottle of water ,playboy just in case u have to wait for backup

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When you have to have flat tire plan kit in your trunk cause ur oem jack is to big to fit under you car, kit includes : low profile alum jack ,2 peices of wood to drive up on ,flashlight, hammer ,bottle of water ,playboy just in case u have to wait for backup
Hahaha,
that is the best emergency kit ive ever heard of.

Shinta

5+ Year Member
when you know the exact location of all the shops with floor lift around you

JdmPrncss

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
...When you know the location of every pothole, speed bump, or dip in your area!!

And yes I do know them!!

CDubs

Registered VIP
...When you know the location of every pothole, speed bump, or dip in your area!!

And yes I do know them!!
I kno all of mine onthe way to work, classes, and various other places i drive a lot...you are definatly not the only one