You know you drive a Honda when...

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lets see,

When rust builds up on the .25s Right? eh, guess this can happen to any car.

When people ask... "how's the Honda" :P

When you watch other's mpgs go down the drain.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
CDubs, I hate taking pictures. I just love the paint and shine of my civic rite now. Thought Id capture the moments and share with ya'll. Jeremy, totally. Hecz, hell ya

You know you drive a Honda(5th gen) when your needle is on empty but can still go for another 80+ miles.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
When every assholes that takes a pic of their sh1t box Civic thinks they are a photographer and attaches sigs to their crappy pictures.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When every assholes that takes a pic of their sh1t box Civic thinks they are a photographer and attaches sigs to their crappy pictures.
Or they just add watermarks so no one steals the pictures and posts them on other forums pretending it's theirs..

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when your stock 4cylinder has as much of a compression ratio as a Z06 vette

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
When I'm driving with friends and say "Wait for it..." for VTEC crossover, which is barely noticeable.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont know about you guys but for me...i love seeing the reflection of my car. Like if your passing by a store or a restaurant or something and they have those clear doors that reflect your image.

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont know about you guys but for me...i love seeing the reflection of my car. Like if your passing by a store or a restaurant or something and they have those clear doors that reflect your image.
:word: my friend told me the other day to stop staring at my car because i was next to a window just like that

97ek_coupe

when your windows are down, and someone gets your car, you politely ask them not to slam the door...moments later, you hear the window pop out of its track. rage face.

when you lock your car, steering wheel, leave it in gear, and take out the injector clip, also hitting your kill switches, all while the car is "safe" in the garage.

when your car idles at a different speed every time you drive it.

when you go under an overpass, and you mash the gas.

when you get pulled over, you always think to yourself whether it is going to be ride height, exhaust, or usually, both.

when your mom reminds you that you have spent literally double than what you paid for the car, if not more.

when you take your 86 year old grandfather for a test drive and he is completely mindfucked that a car can rev past 5000 rpm.

when you stop and evaluate every single speedbump/shitty parking lot pavement job you encounter.

when you keep zip ties in the glovebox for the stupid front/rear bumper.

when you have extra IAC/MAP/and TPS sensors at home.

when someone is in your car, they hit the a/c button and wonder why it isnt working.

when you scrape mudflaps while turning normally.

when you dodge puddles like the plague.

when you have to make the car move forward slowly before being able to go into reverse.

when you fumble with the stupid reverse gear for 5 minutes because rolling forward is not an option.

when you turn the key over to start the car, you always, always, always think to yourself, "please start."

when you keep oil in your car, and use it on a regular basis.

when you just trade wheels with someone instead of buying new tires.

when you have wheel locks because there is a very real possibility that someone will steal your ls meshies.

when people call you crazy that you dont have power steering.

when you drive any other car that actually has power steering, you steer too much and miss your honda.

when you stop at 7/11 and wonder if you will still have a car when you return.

when non-honda drivers make fun of you for your car, and you just start thinking to yourself all the windy backroads you could be driving on with your street legal go kart.

when you get rev'd on by every single other car on the road, and you hate it.

when you see another honda in traffic you will catch up to it just to be near another one.

when another honda does the same to you^.

when you race yourself in a tunnel just to hear vtec.

sorry guys, im really bored and cant sleep:/ enjoy

Decipher

Registered VIP
Just a few of my favorites. You nailed it, man...

when your car idles at a different speed every time you drive it.

when you get pulled over, you always think to yourself whether it is going to be ride height, exhaust, or usually, both.

when you stop and evaluate every single speedbump/s***ty parking lot pavement job you encounter.

when you keep zip ties in the glovebox for the stupid front/rear bumper.

when you dodge puddles like the plague.

when you fumble with the stupid reverse gear for 5 minutes because rolling forward is not an option.

when you turn the key over to start the car, you always, always, always think to yourself, "please start."

when you keep oil in your car, and use it on a regular basis.

when you see another honda in traffic you will catch up to it just to be near another one.

when another honda does the same to you^.

97ek_coupe

^^^^^^hahahahahaha, i do the same thing,

when you cover your expired inspection with your windshield wiper!(mines in the center of the winshield)

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when your alarm is set to hyper sensitive mode...

slightly not by choice lol

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
You know you drive a Honda when your car is de-badged and everyone still knows what your car is.