RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

read the comments of the what a shirt like this will do for yourself :D

http://www.birkoph.com/Wolf_tshirt.htm

Don Juan says...
You would not believe the pussy I pull in this thing.

Ol Tripod says...
This shirt is excellent for pulling in husky Native American bitches with diabetes.

nukegoat says...
Its painful how sexy I look in this.

Tomash says...
My power has increased 100 fold with the addition of this shirt to my already vast aresenal of wolf shirts.

Stacy says...
I just saw this guy with this exact same shirt on! He made my pussy all wet

phazlay says...
Five stars for shizzle. I went from nerdy internet boy, to ladies man overnight. Thanks wolf sweater.

brownrice says...
if god wore a shirt, this would be the one

Mr. Thermistor says...
i am insanely annoying and am not worthy of a sacred Wolf Shirt

Throwdest says...
Nothing more beautiful then a girl in a Wolf shirt and panties.

Fazle says...
Even I have one.

teh win says...
Excellent roaming shirt out in the dessert. Gets you great reception for your cell phone as well.

Fazle says...
"Born to Bone" is more like it when you wear this f**ker around.

Tom12 says...
My cawk grew 3 inches ever since i bought this bad ass shirt now my girl cant get enough of my 4 inch penis.

Dodgeboy says...
My last GF was stolen by a man who had a Wolf shirt for each day of the weak.

Mike Vinson says...
yeah my b***h gives it to me every night now that i'm decked out in this s**t

Fazle says...
This shirt is amazing. I had to upgrade the servers because the traffic was just too high. I donned my suit of armor (this shirt) and marched to my tribal stomping grounds. I walked into the Dell warehouse, borrowed a forklift, grabbed what I needed, but then I was stopped by a security guard. He asked, "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" I replied, "I am the Fazle. I'm here to obtain new equipment for my various projects." He said, "Buddy you know you gotta pay for those, right?" I stood up, pointed to my shirt, and said with great glee, "Dude. Look." He cowered back into his booth where he sat amazed at the awesomeness he had just witnessed.

Hicksu says...
Awesome shirt! Would do business with again!

Roflcopter says...
Omg I got into a gangbang with a pack of hawt wolves because of this sexy shirt.

red^star says...
Someone was giving this as a Secret Santa gift, and I made sure I was the one to get it. Now everyone's pissed, but all the guys are flapping their meat at me. Thanks Wolf Shirt!

Shapedoctor says...
I like this wolf shirt because wolves and shirts are shapes.

baby jesus says...
my friend bought me this shirt for xmas as a joke so i decided to wear it out one night. and HO-LEE-f**king-s**t, you could not believe how many bitches were smiling at me and growling and pawing/scratching at my eye area. this shirt must really be a pussy magnent. thankyou wolfs... for allowing me to finally touch girls!!! fast shipment, great communication AAAAAA+++++++++

Timmy says...
i have to carry a stick with me now to swat away all the bitches. I love this shirt

Black Jesus says...
Some people say that my father created Earth in 7 days.. he created the wolf shirt before he even began to think about making the world.

OMG says...
This shirt cured my Aids!

Admin@everythingwolf says...
There is no way our shirt cured aids.

www.doodle.com says...
I finally have a garment fine enough to be married in thank you everythingwolf.

Mikel says...
Typically I get laughed at because I'm a midget. When I put on this shirt I automatically can add 5 inches to my size!

Robert E. Lee says...
I got destroyed by Grant because he was wearing a wolf shirt. I was warned by my esteemed colleagues that I, too should don a wolf shirt (or a bear shirt at the very least) to go head to head against Grant. I gave these suggestions no thought, and look where I am now. I'm dead. Should've gotten this shirt. Damn.

Mr Wolf says...
Let us commence a journey into the much travelled topic of wolf shirts. There are many factors which influenced the development of wolf shirts. Remarkably wolf shirts is heralded by shopkeepers and investment bankers alike, leading many to state that it is yet to receive proper recognition for laying the foundations of democracy. The juxtapositioning of wolf shirts with fundamental economic, social and political strategic conflict draws criticism from so called 'babies', whom I can say no more about due to legal restrictions.

lim f(x)= f(a) says...
BEST SHIRT EVER! I got one for Christmas and THAT NIGHT I met this sweet thick black girl, my little "Angel" so to speak. Thank you wolf shirt, this put the "sparkle" back in my life!

Andrew says...
No words can describe how amazing the wolf shirt is, so I won't say anything more. Nothing.

Wolf Man says...
Walking down the street in this shirt people lean down and praise me like I am black man holding a gun to their head.

reese says...
When people see you in this shirt they know your SERIOUS. They dont f**k around.

michael j fox says...
my d**k grew 2 inches with this bad boy.

Chuck says...
Overall this is a pretty good shirt. I am very partial to the bonus graphics on my arms. This way people looking at me from the side can still see that roaming is what is was born to do. My only problems were that it shrank in the wash making it slightly tight in the chest, and that it is missing an eagle or bear for added punch. Still, this is definitly worth your purchase of you are a serious Wolf shirt collector.

customerhappy says...
The shirt cured my acne and i grew 2 inches and gained 50lbs of pure muscle. Im a beast now thanks to this shirt.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
you have got to be kidding me, what!!!! Something on cc always makes my day, most ridiculous comments I've ever seen...I had to get one

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
25 views 1 reply, i guess it wasn't as funny as I thought...

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol I laughed at the aids one, then the administrator saying no way hahah

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shane... some of the comments were funny, but overall it hit the failboat.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:lol:

my friend bought me this shirt for xmas as a joke so i decided to wear it out one night. and HO-LEE-f**king-s**t, you could not believe how many bitches were smiling at me and growling and pawing/scratching at my eye area. this shirt must really be a pussy magnent. thankyou wolfs... for allowing me to finally touch girls!!! fast shipment, great communication AAAAAA+++++++++

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i LOL'ed... might have to pick up a few of these...

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A few more off the original page

WOLFMAN!!! says...
Thanks to your shirt, I now have 97, count em, 97 venereal diseases from every twat i've tapped since I bought your shirt. Even though I'm in a wheelchair and dripping with VD's, losing all my hair and my penis looks like something out of a sci-fi horror flick, my cum-stained wolf shirt still brings in the pussy.

Jesus says...
I was crucified in this shirt, and it was the reason i was resurrected!

Jake says...
This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It.

Admin Wolf says...
Please stop posting about our wolf T shirts and get back to using them like they were meant to be used - Butt sex with wolves. That is all.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have a wolf shirt...

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you fell off the failboat Connie ;) You wish yo man was man enuff to rock one of dees!
The hubby sticks to his "JDM is MY Anti-Drug" and "Blowers Suck, Nitrous Blows, Turbos Rule" tshirts. :lol:

It honestly looks like some shitkicker from the south would rock one. :lol: