Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol took me a second to get that one
I bet most people don't. Do they even teach that in school anymore?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I bet most people don't. Do they even teach that in school anymore?
I'll admit, it did take me about 2 seconds to get. I'm sure there's a good deal of people who WON'T understand it....simply because it's not spelled out.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol, you have to love chem. jokes

on a campus in the north east (they won't say which) there was a booth that said " End Dihydrogen Monoxide Emissions" and a petition in the booth... People signed it.. not just a few, over 1000 signatures..

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

on a campus in the north east (they won't say which) there was a booth that said " End Dihydrogen Monoxide Emissions" and a petition in the booth... People signed it.. not just a few, over 1000 signatures..
:shock:

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

this one you can't get by me because i used to work for a company that made catalytic converters. but unbelieveable people actually fell for that s**t. water!

veronicaZora

Laughter delivers the focus away from anger, guilt, stress and negative emotions in a more effective way than other mere disruptions. Laughter can lower blood pressure. As we know laughter is the best medicine. So always laugh for at least half an hour.