Your camera!

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright guys I have a shitty 20$ camera from walmart...I NEED A UPGRADE I see very clean steady pics of civics im jelouse and must have!.
So... what types a cameras do you guys use whats makes them that good?? mabey a lil backround would help thanks!!! x-mus is coming and its tiem for a new digi

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there have been alot of threads about this recently, alot of people are looking to upgrade =) try doin a search for "digital camera" or something along those lines...there have been dozens of cameras mentioned...

i usually recommend the canon powershot for beginners

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well I will be taking lots of pics for school anyway... / thnx random

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s u c k s!

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
casio exilim EX-Z50... 5mp, $290. Its sweet. I also used to own a Nikon 4700 $200, also a nice camera.. even a cheepo $100 olympus or fuji will take good pics if you use it right. I had an olympus Camedia C370, and it did great for me... im just a camera freek and have to try em all.

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha nice well thanks i have sumtin to look up now I dident know camera names nor models that helps.

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CRXsiterror said:
haha nice well thanks i have sumtin to look up now I dident know camera names nor models that helps.
how much you lookin to spend?

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you have a decent walmart around... they should have the cheepest prices, not to mention if you dont like it... just take that b***h back. Ive upgraded a few of mine that way. Buy one, and a couple of weeks later you have an extra 50 bucks, just take it back for an exchange... i did that 3 times.
Anyways, they have the newer casio exilim for $290 here at our wm... its soo bitchin. Its nice and slim. Unless you like the feel of an slr, I like to keep mine in my glovebox, or slide it in my pocket. Also, ive heard good things about the canon elph's.

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmm well in that case since I work at our walmart ill have to go to the electronics section and look! I think ill check that casio exilim for 290 out, discount =)

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CRXsiterror said:
hmm well in that case since I work at our walmart ill have to go to the electronics section and look! I think ill check that casio exilim for 290 out, discount =)
oh crapp.. dont report me. I was joking about returning all my cameras. :cry:
j/k My mom works there too, and ten percent helps alot. Good luck...

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol thanks man, report you thats one of the best ideas iv herd and I plan on doing it ha!

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats ok... i knew they'd catch me sooner or later anyway. Walmart knows, and hears everything... i think they'll own the government someday.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my Nikon Coolpix 4300 has been great to me.