Your Favorite Photo's

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I looked and I didn't see one.... So I'll start one!

The Photography Thread!

Post up some of your favorite pieces you've done here! It doesn't have to be just car photos ;)
Post. Converse. Compliment. Critque.​

Here are some of my personal favorites: (I'll start with these for now. I have a ton more =))

This was taken at a meet last month. One of my favorite civics, and these guys were getting work done ;) I love candid shots.

Taken in Fremont, Seattle. It was a gorgeous day last summer and this was one of my many favorite shots from that day.

My best friend Stormy (and her now ex Jordan) wanted me to do couples shots in downtown Seattle for them. This was one of the best that turned out from that dreary day.

This was taken at a meet last weekend. I was shooting and this cat was calling for my attention and he said he really wanted a picture. It turned out pretty legit.

And another of Stormy. She just got her modeling contract, and is very involved with pageants. And when we had the big snow this year she called me and said she wanted to play in the snow. So I got my gear and went to her backyard and shot. For how dark it was, this one turned out nice I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
We do have a random photo thread. Perhaps a better title to suit your direction. Your Favorite Photo's maybe?

Most of mine are on my home computer. But looking through my photobucket, here are random ones I've posted in the past:

^ Slightly off focus but I still love moment

This makes me miss my cat A LOT :(

My absolute favorite dog in the world. She loves me too =).

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We do have a random photo thread. Perhaps a better title to suit your direction. Your Favorite Photo's maybe?
:oops:

Are you able to change it then?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Done.

L3IX

i copy and paste from image shack into the message box... is that not the rite way?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i copy and paste from image shack into the message box... is that not the rite way?
No it works fine, just after everytime you copy and paste hit "enter" after every picture and they won't be in a horizontal line.
Or are you asking how to make them bigger like John's and mine?

L3IX

ooooh ok i didnt hit enter after the pictures... that would make sence. thanks for the help!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
@ crash I like the first photo.
@ John that dog photo is epic

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
some of my past cars , and pics that i liked alot

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I freaking love that EG sedan. Why did you get rid of it!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cause im a idiot

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG