Your Input Please

VTEC_SC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay..i did a searh on CC and 2 other sites about how to install the Type Zero Side Skirts from StreetStyler.com. They have to no holes in them so i know i am going to have to drill some. I can't figure out how they go on. All that came with them was a plastic right angle peice. Has anyone or does anyone have these..i am trying to put them on a 92-95 Civic. There is a pic of what i have to work with...thank for any input.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have you tried looking at the stock sideskirts to see how those went on, i would think they would go on kinda similar.

SilverStyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have side skirts on my accord, just use the stock ones as a holding piece for them

VTEC_SC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i did have the stock side skirts on before and the new one won't fit over the onld one beacuse of the little vent peice...so...i can't sue the stock..i think...correct if i am wrongs..thanks for the replys so quickly

VTEC_SC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can someone please tell me or give me some input on this...i need to know becuase i car goas into the shop next week for the new midnight black paint!.

DEEPImpact2D

its gotta be SPOON!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had a xenon side skirt that screwed onto the inside of the wheel wells and was held on by double sided tape down the length of the car hope this helps