The Relationship Thread

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's gross. I mean, I do have cigars with him on occasion. But I'm phasing out of that slowly.. it's gross.

I didn't make him quit, before we even went out or anything I just told him "by the way, I don't date smokers." So that was up to him.
I used to smoke cigars on occassion, but I ALWAYS felt like ass after, and they're worse for you than a cig.

And I know what you meant about him. I'm just saying I hope he did it for himself, and not to have a chance with you. Ugh that sounds mean too. GIrl you know what I'm trying to say! :lol:

Ew haha. Sounds like a douche to me! I'm the same, I won't date a smoker either. I hate the smell of cigarettes with a passion. I do, on occasion, smoke hookah, though.

Nothing wrong with a cigar rarely, or hookah occasionally. It's when it's an unbreakable habit, or when it affects daily life (such as smelling like a box of smashed assholes and cigarettes, yellowed teeth, smoker's cough etc.) that I have to draw the line. Cigarettes in general are a no-go, though.
I'm not sure where you get your information from, but smoke in a body is bad regardless of the type.

Hookahs are just disgusting. I don't care if you can swap the mouth piece. If the hose too isn't changed, and the connector to the hookah itself isn't changed, you're still sharing someone else's spittle and germs. Anyone with common sense and especially anyone who has played an instrument will know this, if they cleaned it properly.
*shudders in disgust* I never have, and never will touch a hookah.

Jermee

Registered VIP
Hookahs are awesome!

Sent from your moms house.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man me and you are in the same boat right now, i have a woman i feel the same way about, we have been together a few weeks now, and last night she told me she loved me,its an amazing feeling when you get a girl to love you.i almost passed out. Love is great when you find one thats worth it man, makes you realize not all chicks are f***ing scumbags and there are still decent ones still out there.
I don't mean to be a Debbie downer but I think you guys are mistaking love with infatuation. You guys are still in the honeymoon period!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Jermee

Registered VIP
I don't mean to be a Debbie downer but I think you guys are mistaking love with infatuation. You guys are still in the honeymoon period!

I know I'm not in love, but I do have strong feelings for her. I couldn't stop think about how much I missed her today. Not sure when the next time ill see her will be. Taking it one day at a time.

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know I'm not in love, but I do have strong feelings for her. I couldn't stop think about how much I missed her today. Not sure when the next time ill see her will be. Taking it one day at a time.

That could be due to the fact that your relationship with her is still new and exciting, or perhaps maybe because you don't get to see her that often. I'm happy for ya, but I've been in your situation before and I've seen a lot of buddies go through the same. It seems like youre taking it slow which is good, but its not good when you call that initial feeling love, because in most cases that feeling does level out a bit after the "honeymoon phase" is over and people think "I don't love this person anymore" when in fact the relationship is just maturing in a completely normal way.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I miss smoking on hookah btw i want to go to club chicago and check out there hookah bar. I smoke cigs its bad i know but its more of a habit than an addiction.

Jermee

Registered VIP
I miss smoking on hookah btw i want to go to club chicago and check out there hookah bar. I smoke cigs its bad i know but its more of a habit than an addiction.
I'm down to go when I turn 21 In November.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I used to smoke cigars on occassion, but I ALWAYS felt like ass after, and they're worse for you than a cig.

And I know what you meant about him. I'm just saying I hope he did it for himself, and not to have a chance with you. Ugh that sounds mean too. GIrl you know what I'm trying to say! :lol:

I'm not sure where you get your information from, but smoke in a body is bad regardless of the type.

Hookahs are just disgusting. I don't care if you can swap the mouth piece. If the hose too isn't changed, and the connector to the hookah itself isn't changed, you're still sharing someone else's spittle and germs. Anyone with common sense and especially anyone who has played an instrument will know this, if they cleaned it properly.
*shudders in disgust* I never have, and never will touch a hookah.
No no no.. I wasn't trying to say cigars and hookah are better than cigarettes in any way, I know they aren't. I was saying, I don't mind someone who smokes an occasional celebratory cigar, or has a social hookah smoke session (my roommate and I smoke hookah far too often, tough. Like.. daily... I'm cutting down though. I'm every few days).

Yeah, we don't go to hookah bars. I used to as a kid, until I realized how unsanitary that is. We have our own Syrian hookah (mine is Egyptian, hand blown, roommate's is Syrian, and the one we use the most), and we clean it every other smoke. We have a separate hose for guests, and ours is cleaned every session (disinfectant on the hose end, even though it's just us). The guess hose is cleaned any time it's used. We try to be sanitary, but you can't be 100%. Just don't smoke with nasty people.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pump the brakes! garry too fast buddy tooooooooo fast!
when you have been in a s**t relationships your whole life, and the person for you finally comes along, and is everything you have ever looked for, its not that fast. its not like we are getting married, it looks stupid to everyone i guess, but its what we both want -shrug- why yall gata s**t on our parade? we are both happy, thats all that matters.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when you have been in a s*** relationships your whole life, and the person for you finally comes along, and is everything you have ever looked for, its not that fast. its not like we are getting married, it looks stupid to everyone i guess, but its what we both want -shrug- why yall gata s*** on our parade? we are both happy, thats all that matters.
Gary, look at what you just said. ANYTHING is better than what you had, so slow down!

Calling it now.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
maybe it will be over in 3 months, maybe it wont? whos to say really

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Were not trying to rain on your parade. Were trying to look out for you.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say just f**k like rabbits and if it works it works. If not keep f**king until u find someone else :what:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Our vacation my man and I took helped us so much. We went out for a glass of wine last night (his idea :shock:) and we talked about it a little. He's back to his old self, and he has a clearer head on what he wants to do with his career.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when you have been in a s*** relationships your whole life, and the person for you finally comes along, and is everything you have ever looked for, its not that fast. its not like we are getting married, it looks stupid to everyone i guess, but its what we both want -shrug- why yall gata s*** on our parade? we are both happy, thats all that matters.
You've had it rough man. Enjoy the experience, regardless of the outcome. I know everyone is just looking out for you, but do what's right for you. After all, it's your life!

I say just f*** like rabbits and if it works it works. If not keep f***ing until u find someone else :what:
:lol:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmmm, my relationship is pretty much the same day after day. Last night he came home from selling my other set of wheels, and made the new Digorno pizza...the one with a really light, airy crust. flippin amazing!

We watched a little tv, took the puppers on a long walk, went to bed. ;)

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hmmm, my relationship is pretty much the same day after day. Last night he came home from selling my other set of wheels, and made the new Digorno pizza...the one with a really light, airy crust. flippin amazing!

We watched a little tv, took the puppers on a long walk, went to bed. ;)
And my relationship is non-existent lol. I'm enjoying being single, though. That, and I have a bunch of chicks hollering at me all of a sudden.. one 3 hours away, so that's a no-go, one I'm not really interested in, one I just cut off cause she's a quack, and a new one I've only just met.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I miss my hunny already. I wanna crawl back into bed with him.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I miss my hunny already. I wanna crawl back into bed with him.
D'awwwww

Mah babes messaged me not long ago asking what's for dinner, and I replied that he's on his own since I'm getting my hair done tonight.
He replied back saying he'll wait until my hair is done, and he's taking me out to dinner. <3

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
D'awwwww

Mah babes messaged me not long ago asking what's for dinner, and I replied that he's on his own since I'm getting my hair done tonight.
He replied back saying he'll wait until my hair is done, and he's taking me out to dinner. <3
Awwwwah =)

I'm excited. For celebration of my new job we're going to the Pink Door in downtown Seattle. He wants to dress up. I'm stoked and he's going to wear his black dress pants, black button up and white suspenders :drool: :drool: :nod: