1991 Mustang 5.0 Project

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mustang 5.0 Project...

here it is so far.. just trying to get the car comfortable.. will probably spray it next, and or build up the trans..

mot much done so far but here are the basics... just did the whole annoying tune up thing replaced all the bulls*** that had been ignored.. still really just enjoying the car..

Clear Headlight Housings
Cervini's Hood
Cervini's Wing
Weld Rims M/T up front Hoosiers in the back
BBK Header
BBK X Pipe
Flowmaster Exhaust
Sparco Seats

Day 1

Last edited:

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice pickup, i had a 84 5.0 GT... How much you get it for man....

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
3k... body seems pretty straight.. motor is a little rough but going to work on it anyway.. overall the car appears to be in pretty decent shape for a 19 year old car..

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the potential of 5.o's are endless...

do it right oc

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad you finally found the power house you were looking for. Outside does look clean FTW. Dirty bay shots?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so bad ass, i cant wait to get started on mine wish mine was black, i got stuck with red

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so bad ass, i cant wait to get started on mine wish mine was black, i got stuck with red
actually.. its not black.. although i thought the same thing... its twilight blue... and depending on the light its any color from black to blue.. i really wanted black and almost didnt even look at this one when i was told it was blue.. but now that i have it i really like the color.. and i like its something a little different than just black.. reds not bad at all.. ;)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
twin turbo or supercharged?

u keeping it 5.o or going with something bigger?
tell me, tell me, i wanna know

:cool:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good pick up. Get rid of the hood though.

Get 1piece headlights and these tail-lights:

Make sure your car didn't come with the premium sound system, if it did, just run your own speaker wires, otherwise you'll be running into issues with the factory amp.

If you want better front brakes, get a pair of brand new Lincoln Mark 7 front calipers, they cost me 14 dollars a piece. They have the bigger 73mm pistons, are a direct bolt on, no modifications necessary. Get Steeda pads.

Thunderbird Super coupe rear disks will work in the rear, bolt ons, very little modification needed.

Electric fans and better radiator will do you good as well. Get a new thermostat, a 180 degree one will do fine.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im always a fan of fast no matter make or model. Ill check back in a year :thumbup: