Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Posting up pics for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emerican

Registered VIP
it really does look clean
it looks even better in person should be installed in the next couple days i cant wait like a kid of christmas

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get on it!

Y do u always have to wait for ur buddy to put ur parts on?

emerican

Registered VIP
I dont have to wait on him.
everything besides my gauges and the tbody and slim fan
i have done completley on my own by myself
the only reason i do it with jimmy is because i use all of his tools
im in the process of moving tools from my parents house to my house, but i only have the basic stuff and the civic is my dd so i dont want to get half way through something and not have the tools i need.
He also has a garage i can pull it into which i dont have at my house. I usally use the one at my parents house, but my stepdads projects have both sides full at the moment and its a whole bunch of bs to get him to move them.

emerican

Registered VIP
got called into work early so couldnt do it today honestly not going to mess with it on monday ill be getting f**ked up all day.
So tuesday is the day its going on and my car and finally run correctly i hate that ive gotten used to it running the way it does now.

emerican

Registered VIP
well i did it at my house cause i wanted it done and even in the rain got the bored out tbody installed and i love this thing.
no more check engine light, no more idle breakup, throttle cable is also adjusted back to where i wanted it.
cleared the cel and its back to running the way it should be thank god.

emerican

Registered VIP
luckily it dosent take many tools to do a tbody swap lol
know its time to save up a little bit of money for the next all my bills are fixing to be due so probably no update for a little bit.

emerican

Registered VIP
we usally get paid bi weekly but for some reason the next 2 weeks we will get paid each week so as long as i got a little left over from the bills will have a few things for the civic.
i got the money for it now, but i want to make sure i dont need the money for the bills

emerican

Registered VIP
welp after tommorw the bills will be paid and with whats left and then i get one of my one week checks on sunday or money ill be ordering at least one thing for the car, but it should be multiple things

emerican

Registered VIP
new set of ngk blues
tranny fluid to change it out with new oem fluid
window visors
need to install fogs i have
h brace
replace o ring behind the distribtuor
and other things i will never be done with the car there will always be something else i want once i get all of that stuff done which may take awhile i got another list of stuff i want lol.
i got the money i just only buy car parts with extra money i out back a little bit every little bit once its enough to get something i want i use it. I dont use any other money

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Need to change my fluids in my si just to lazy to get up under it in this dull wet weather as of recently

emerican

Registered VIP
yeah its not going to be that bad to do mine when i do it i will do it. IT will be done in the shop at my parents house which has a wood burning stove so i wont be cold in the least.

emerican

Registered VIP
well either tommorw or the next day i will have
new ngk blues and a new magazine for my 380 on the way

emerican

Registered VIP
had a bunch of stuff happen that used up money i had planned for the civic we have filled our taxes just waiting for the money to be deposited not very much is going to go to the car, but at least some of it will.
not really positive , but i believe im going to get
new ngk iridums
new ngk blues
the tranny fluid i need
window visors
and prolly h brace and an allighment

emerican

Registered VIP
we cant wait to get it either we are putting alot in savings then we are
buying a coach and some little things for the living room
doing a full tune up and brakes on the ford
paying off my credit card since there isnt hardly anthing left owed on it
paying off a good bit of her credit card
giving my mom some money i owe her
everything i listed above for the civic i know the tune up and the allighment has to be done the allighnment is off horribly im sure once i get into it i will find more things that need to be replaced that is the reason the allighment is off