also monday doing a full tune up on the truck
in a few days itll be new ngk iridums and ngk blues for the civic
paid off my credit card
paid off a good bit of what i owe on the new carpet in my house
thats about it for now

emerican

Registered VIP
car drives great after the new tires and the 4 wheel alignment loving it
checked out all my suspension parts and the shop that did the alighnment did as well everything is in good shape
like i said changing the o ring on monday to stop the oil leak
also running some fuel system cleaner threw it
after the oil leak is stopped it will be time to clean the engine bay and do the full tune up

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yo! Hit me up when you want to clean that bay. I absolutely LOVE cleaning engine bays. I know it sounds weird but I enjoy the before and afters, just seeing how clean it can get. Nothin like a clean bay.

Anddddd hell yeah on all the new stuff, tires and what not.

What kind of tires did you get?

Pirelli low pro's? :cool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emerican

Registered VIP
alright nick i will not sure when im going to do it but all the oil leaks will be fixed monday so i defiantly want to clean it just so its clean cause it needs it and so i can make sure there are no more leaks.
and they are good ride radials i believe, not really the best tires i know but i got them and the 4 wheel allighment for a really good deal and i needed them that day i wasnt driving away with the tires that where on them

emerican

Registered VIP
not a car update but i been hunting down more high capacty magazines since they veen sold out for a while
finally found some back in stock so ordering more of them tommorw before we leave to do everything else we have to do.
Also going to stop by i know at least one gun shop and if they have what i want buy more hornady critical defense 380 and 25 auto rounds they should have it though its where i usally get it from. Im no where near out im just stocking up i want all my mags loaded and more than enough in boxes lol.
going to look around and see what they have in way of guns probably wont get anything all im doing is looking if i come across something i have to have then ill get it, but i doubt it will happen even if i do im not looking for what most people are buying ar's and ak's and other weapons of the short i got a few that fit that category and thats enough for me. if i find another nice handgun, or shotgun i will probably come home with something.
Also going to take in a .45 black powder pistol i have to see if my usall gun store will trade me anything for it or put the money towards something.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I really need to pick up a few firearms and turn in my conceal carry permit. I already took the 12 hr class too...

emerican

Registered VIP
well got some good updates and pics will be either later 2nite or 2mmmrw
first of all i got the o ring oil leak fixed on the civic, did a few other tiny things to it
went to the gun shop and i walked out with a new 12 gauge lol
its a iver johnson arms 12 gauge one of my favorite things about it is it has a full stock on it, but push one button and the stock pops off and its pistol grip. it has an aftermarket rail and site on it, its brand new, shoots 2 3/4 and 3 inch shells. Also while i was at the gun shop along with the shotgun picked up a few boxes of federal tactical law enforcement shells, and a huge box of shells just to shoot along with a 1 box of both 380 and 25 hornady critical defense rounds.
will post up some pics of the new toy soon
got the full tune up done on the truck so its running much better
getting the stuff to do the tune up on the civic soon
put a plywood back on our entertainment center to make sure it will hold the new tv we will be getting in the next few days

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In for pics!

Fixin leaks is always a good thing.

emerican

Registered VIP
fixing to get off my ass and put the new ngk plugs in the civic, i got the new ngk blues on the way once they get here ill throw those on as well i would usally do it all at one time, but these plugs are pretty bad so im changing them out only got to wait 6 days or less for the wires.

emerican

Registered VIP
not really any updates got the ngk blues and put them on
just saving up money for some s**t i want atm

emerican

Registered VIP
not really any updates got the ngk blues and put them on
just saving up money for some s**t i want atm

emerican

Registered VIP
looking for window visors i like and may just go ahead and order the h brace in a day or 2 since its pretty cheap.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hell yeah. I need window visors myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emerican

Registered VIP
ordering the dark smoke window visors either 2mmrw morning or 2mmrw night

i want a lower temp thermostat, but because my car is purely for daily driving and just a sohc i was thinking about not going as low as the Mishimoto one. Also i have the money for it, but i was thinking about getting one thats a little lower temp than stock, but not that low. In the search for that i found gates racing t-stat 170 degree. i tried to look up reviews on the gates racing t-stat, but could only find a few true reviews all of them where good and the price is much cheaper than the Mishimoto so im thinking about ordering the gates racing when i order the visors. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them and had any insite to offer on them.
So anyone who has used a gates racing t-stat or seen the way they perform please lmk.
Also i know some things no name ebay are fine such as my slim fan thats what it is, but pretty soon im going to need a new radiator and idk how much extra cash i will have by the time it happens. Whats the deal with the no name ones on ebay the supposed "racing" ones or regular ones i dont really care as its simply a dd car that i tinker with for fun.

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've got a Gates lower temp thermo on the 92, but haven't actually used the car yet since it was installed. As far as upgraded radiator, looks like Skunk2 has that "Alpha series" for about $150.00? Looks like beautifully constructed, and it's a name brand (although don't know the difference between this new Alpha series, and their older, more expensive line)

emerican

Registered VIP
yeah i know all the reviews and how good the name brand ones are i was just wondering about the ones on ebay if anyone was using them,

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, I'm curious myself whether anyone's been brave (or stupid) enough to use one of the ebay no name brands.