1998 ex dd slow build

emerican

Registered VIP
i didnt order the parts because my wife got cut off 2 weeks worth of shecdule at work, but she has an internview to get her old full time job back that we are really hopping she gets.
I do however have a few updates
i drained and changed all the tranny fluid in the civic
changed the oil
changed the battery terminals cause it had the oem ones and i was just tired of them
cleaned up the wiring for my gauges up under my dash
rotated the tires
cleaned the aem filter and a few other things, but that was my one productive day with the car not to long ago.
if wifey gets her old job back will have more money so more upates on the car
as of right now with her not working im paying everythng.,Which is fine with me i dont mind paying all of our bills just dont leave much for the car. With our own house our daughter etc the civic defiantly takes a back burner to the more important things in my life, which are defiantly my family

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
i didnt order the parts because my wife got cut off 2 weeks worth of shecdule at work, but she has an internview to get her old full time job back that we are really hopping she gets.
I do however have a few updates
i drained and changed all the tranny fluid in the civic
changed the oil
changed the battery terminals cause it had the oem ones and i was just tired of them
cleaned up the wiring for my gauges up under my dash
rotated the tires
cleaned the aem filter and a few other things, but that was my one productive day with the car not to long ago.
if wifey gets her old job back will have more money so more upates on the car
as of right now with her not working im paying everythng.,Which is fine with me i dont mind paying all of our bills just dont leave much for the car. With our own house our daughter etc the civic defiantly takes a back burner to the more important things in my life, which are defiantly my family
Sucks being a grown up and parent at times. I could of had my car done by now lol. Ohh well.