2001 Civic

k20whitevic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
o0kuam0o said:
so bought the motor.. then spent another 5 g's on a front clip? so like 10 g's total? next, turbo that SOB...
HAHA. Yeah, I'm pretty broke at this point in the game. Luckily, I can still pay the bills, and put money into my retirement fund. =) It's partially why I'm going back to school this summer, so I can get my Bachelors.

spursfan

4LOOKS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what kind of headlights are those?

k20whitevic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
spursfan said:
what kind of headlights are those?
Honestly, I couldn't tell you anymore. It's been a while since those were on the car, and I ended up cutting them to pieces. LOL.

Thanks for the comments.

k20whitevic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AznKnightSpy said:
damn, nice, wow your rich arnt ya.
HAHA, no, I'm far from rich. It's more like, I'm broke! I wont be modding it for a while now though, since I'm going to school again. Atleast I'll have a good release when I get to drive it. 8)

exmashin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very clean, doin the same swap in my 7thgen, i think imma do an a2, because....k20a too hard to get "smogged" and stuff, any info on how i could get it done would be FREAKIN AWESOME, cali sucks, f**k the emmissions laws...hahha, btw go back to OEM, CF LIP KIT all the way around...and your ride is dooone....heh

k20whitevic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
exmashin said:
very clean, doin the same swap in my 7thgen, i think imma do an a2, because....k20a too hard to get "smogged" and stuff, any info on how i could get it done would be FREAKIN AWESOME, cali sucks, f**k the emmissions laws...hahha, btw go back to OEM, CF LIP KIT all the way around...and your ride is dooone....heh
Other than paying someone, or have a hook up, I have no idea how to get it smogged. Here in Minnesota, we don't have emission laws at a state level, like Cali does.

I did try the OEM front, but it wouldn't allow for my brake ducts, with out cutting it up. I didn't want to do something of that nature, just so I could keep the clean look, even if it does have a body kit.

Thanks again everyone, for the kind words.

Last edited:

Robo1040

5+ Year Member
nice job man, u a member on 7thgencivic.com????

was gonna do a swap myself but boost was much cheeper..nice car...

k20whitevic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Robo1040 said:
nice job man, u a member on 7thgencivic.com????

was gonna do a swap myself but boost was much cheeper..nice car...
Yes, I am a member over there. The name is, "whitevic". Boost is better too, that's why I built my old K20A2. :lol: Now, I just need a car.