96romaCX CIVIC hatchback BUILD THREAD

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The go beyond the fender. You like that?
Yeah, I love it, it's almost flush, but the car is on jackstands so the natural camber of the suspension settling is going to make it nice and evenly flush! All shekshy like lol

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
been a bit since ive been on your thread. looks like its coming back together nicely.

wheels look like theyre going to sit nice once set at the height your talking about going. just please get proper fitting tires on them lol.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
been a bit since ive been on your thread. looks like its coming back together nicely.

wheels look like theyre going to sit nice once set at the height your talking about going. just please get proper fitting tires on them lol.
;)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there's another red hatch around here (cc), just about your twin.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My oem honda brake lines are here today too, so I'm going to stay home from work and get everything installed and the brakes bled, then go for an alignment in the morning. :rolf: I'll update as I progress today because ice got all day haha

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got the lines out I tried to make and just I boxed the new OEM lines, so happy with original parts lol

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just sold my 15x7 +38 K1's to a buddy of mine and picked up RPF1's... I kinda miss the K1s now...

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I loved mine, I used to have the +38 offset but I ordered these and I'm so in love again hahaha

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, old girl is back on the road again :D

I've just been driving around cruising and grinning the whole time, fitment is perfect, height is perfect, grip is AMAZING, brakes stop on a dime! It's just soo sloowwwww hahaha :rolf:

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Well, old girl is back on the road again :D

I've just been driving around cruising and grinning the whole time, fitment is perfect, height is perfect, grip is AMAZING, brakes stop on a dime! It's just soo sloowwwww hahaha :rolf:

Damn that's clean.

Inspiration to get my red hatch this good:!:

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks perfect man! I like how you didn't go to low and kept it function!

You have a request on facebook lol that's me