96romaCX CIVIC hatchback BUILD THREAD

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah! Lol, its been that broken since I first got the car haha! I just couldn't come across one cheap enough.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I absolutely LOVE my steering wheel. Its beautiful and feels like pure sex in my hands. Yup, its the 350mm.

I got the deal from an old skool "back in the day" honda head that used to build Hondas for drag in wilkesboro. He owns his own used car business now and has a hidden honda grave yard somewhere on one of his properties, he hooked me up cause he knew I was still in the scene. I think he's gonna get me a full integra front and rear swap, but he's SOO busy all the time, hell have to drag it out of the graveyard and pull them. I don't think it will be any time soon though.
The wheel does look great in there!

That's pretty cool though. Hidden honda grave yard hahah

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Heck yeah dood! They had an all motor 8 second CRX out there on the 1/8 mile drag strip. Pissing lots of people off!!

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got my small order today from majestic, placed on Friday and arrived today at 9:45 am. Awesome shipping!

I didn't get around to detailing my car this weekend, I've been moping cause I went to a pool party Friday night after work and some drunk bastard hit my rear bumper leaving on the drivers side and left without saying anything. I cut most of it out wet sanding it, I was able to correct 70% of it then compound and polished it. But he still removed a bit of paint.

It was alot bigger than that, and the deeper scratches are to the paint, I can catch my finger nail on them so I didn't try to cut them down any further. Sooooo pisssssed!!!!!

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That sucks man. Looks like my rear bumper now lol
Well then that's okay, since you have a bad ass hatch! We'll match yay!!!
hate ignorant people. good job on cleaning up what you could of it
And How!
Sorry to see that. Although you did a great job cleaning it up!
Thank you homie! I did what I could with it lol.

Been looking around and I think I'm just going to get a corbeau fx1 pro seat, since my harnesses are corbeau :p. Only reason I haven't ordered it yet is because I'd like to sit in it again first, the reps were super snug, but I remember the fx1 being a nice fit too. I just don't want to slip about in it. Does anyone know how they fit by chance? I've asked this question quite a bit... Lol

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn that blows, my cars got so many dings from inconsiderate ppl. I hate it. good job cleaning it up though. Steering wheels cool as well

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got around to installing my new center control bezel and climate control. Man it made everything look SOOO much cleaner! Its finally uniform and not an eye sore! And best part of all, he climate control works again!!! Its not stuck on full heat all the time!

I also took the time to clean inside all the panels again, and one I did t get to when the dash was apart. I love the look now! I left all the radio connections within reach behind the cup holder din so I can install a CD player whenever I get around to it.
Thanks for looking! :rolf:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But now the pocket on the center console is wrong

Bergi85

Looks great man! I moved my stereo down to where the cup holders are and moved that storage bin up to where you have the block off. It's nice, but i think im going to get the delete. I want to find the clock as well. But they are super hard to find.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
But now the pocket on the center console is wrong
Haha I just ran back to basement and switched them out before work! Thank you for pointing that out I didn't notice :rolf:
Looks great man! I moved my stereo down to where the cup holders are and moved that storage bin up to where you have the block off. It's nice, but i think im going to get the delete. I want to find the clock as well. But they are super hard to find.
Yeah they look cool mounted in the lower din for sure! And Ive only seen those clocks at Icb and Hmotors. But that was once.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah it needs it for sure.

I forgot, I ordered a buddy club driver side super low down rail yesterday, but its on back order. So between now and receiving it, I'm gonna save cash for a nicer seat, I've got my eye on one at the moment I absolutely love.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah it needs it for sure.

I forgot, I ordered a buddy club driver side super low down rail yesterday, but its on back order. So between now and receiving it, I'm gonna save cash for a nicer seat, I've got my eye on one at the moment I absolutely love.
I have a friend with one for sale but I forget which side, if you want a passenger

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think I'll do the passenger side eventually. The seat I want is a tad bit more expensive than the corbeau I looked at. So if I were to get a matching passenger it would be a while.

What's he asking for it anyways?