5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ur car was great before... so im expecting alot this time around

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not much of a updated, but my new alarm came in and just ordered some new headlights and side marker.

anyone here have state farm insurance? I hate state farm. My car has been in the shop for two week now and i called to check up on my car and they said that they just "sent" out a guy to go and do a estimate on my car. They told me the same thing on monday when i called earlier. I don't like to be rude when I'm talking to customer service, but two weeks and they havn't even started working on my car yet. I'm about to go down there and check up on my car myself.

clover ej6

i r mekanik
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good looking car man always liked it. Glad to see you're back

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks guys. new headlights comming in soon a long with new side markers. =)

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:word: same here but my parents are close friends with the agent that works there. so that helps
My friend had someone backed up into his car before too and they took are of him really quick. Three days, and he got his check already. I decide not to take the check and take my car to a honda collision center and its taking forever. LIke i said, they havn't even started working on my car yet :(

BillyB98

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your black coupe is an ispiration to me. I need updates and pics asap!!!!

StylinSir

5+ Year Member
hey 97 what type of exhaust do you have on your car. Reallly Nice car bro. How low is your ride right now?

oneThree

dcshoeco
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
love the railroad pic. damn it is slammed. in chicago, our pot holes are so f**king bad, i cannot go any lower...with out destroying s**t. and its just not worth it.

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
love the railroad pic. damn it is slammed. in chicago, our pot holes are so f**king bad, i cannot go any lower...with out destroying s**t. and its just not worth it.
I've driven in chicago.. its not bad there. =) Drove through there on my way to Mass. good times.

hey 97 what type of exhaust do you have on your car. Reallly Nice car bro. How low is your ride right now?
Greddy Evo 2 and I'm not sure how low i am actually... Just very low i guess? 4+ inches?

jdmrascal

5+ Year Member
hey I'm new here and I'm Hmong. hey I like your ride. i got everything you got except I got 99-00 si seats, b16 swap, 99-00 civic si rear brake conversion, front rear oem si lips, grill, front end, cluster, almost everything you got except the nice slam...dang your is nice...mines is painted dark forest green though....i always wanted a black though....good luck...take good care of your coupe

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
glad to see you came back :thumbs up
aye, thanks man.

hey I'm new here and I'm Hmong. hey I like your ride. i got everything you got except I got 99-00 si seats, b16 swap, 99-00 civic si rear brake conversion, front rear oem si lips, grill, front end, cluster, almost everything you got except the nice slam...dang your is nice...mines is painted dark forest green though....i always wanted a black though....good luck...take good care of your coupe
Nice to see another hmong dude on here. Black FTW =) I might go white to finish up this car though.
keep me updated on your coupe son!

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've always loved your car man. glad to see your back, again! can't wait to see whats in store for it.

funny story-i still have a high-res pic of your car on my comp from a long-ago thread, snowing out in your driveway,slammed with the polished slips..i love it!!

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've always loved your car man. glad to see your back, again! can't wait to see whats in store for it.
funny story-i still have a high-res pic of your car on my comp from a long-ago thread, snowing out in your driveway,slammed with the polished slips..i love it!!
thanks man. I hope this time, She'll come back a lot stronger but for now, she might look like this for now
photoshopped a old picture...
new: Car might look something like this soon.. i can't wait again.

old:

I want some regas ... but I'm so broke right now.