'99 Honda Civic Coupe RESURRECTED! Build thread~

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the honda itch..
im hoping were gunna have somthing better then an all motor ls.. wheres the vtak yo?
lol. Don't worry about the vtec. Probably going to go home just to put the Ls in. Already have a b16 head, and I'll probaby bring that back to school to do a little headwork before it goes on.

what nationality are you?
I'm Hmong. I'm pretty sure most of the people here havn't heard of my nationality.

sweet ride.you should keep the foglights,it looks good!!!
good luck on the rebuild homie!!!!
Riding Low and having foglights don't go hand in hand. This is my third set of fogs already and I'm pretty sure not to long from now, some rock out of nowhere will crack my lens again even with my clear protector on there.

are you going to swap it this time? =)
99.9% sure.

Correct me if I'm wrong
But I remember either seeing a thread here or jdmcivic.com where you drove all the way from a midwestern state out to Marcus Dairy?
yep, it was me. Marcus Dairy was fun.

UPDATE: My brother is working on his s2k cluster conversion for his teg and when he gets it working, I'll put one in my car too. I can't wait. There are already "Units" out there but a lot of people are getting scammed so my brother decided to make one himself and there will be a whole DIY write up on this on what parts to buy, to programming it, and having it installed. LINK for anyone that would be interested:
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=17467

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can't wait to see what you have in store for this time around :thumbup:

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
glad to see it back man, such a clean car, always had a nice style to it.

;)

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
glad to see this thing back in the game i always loved your car

blackej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm Hmong. I'm pretty sure most of the people here havn't heard of my nationality.

Im familiar with Hmong. I worked with 2 Hmong guys this summer at a shop

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice to see you back, I've always liked your car from the first day I signed up here.:thumbs up

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i don't see how you get around. must have some nice roads where you live

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im familiar with Hmong. I worked with 2 Hmong guys this summer at a shop
What shop did you work at? with the exception or North Eastern oklahoma, Central Cali to Norcal, MN, WIS, Michigan, Upstate New York, the Carolinas, Mo, and Arkansas, You don't find many Hmong people around.

i don't see how you get around. must have some nice roads where you live
Ive been all over the United States, and pretty much all the roads are the same. Its not about the road conditons but rather its really about having enough guts to go that f**ken SLAMMED/DUMPT!

dang, its been three days now and I havn't heard from the shop about how my car is doing. Got a rental Mazda 3 to drive around rite now and it's not cutting it.

CivEx1021

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how in the world do u get away with being slammed like that?! lol how bad do u rub when u turn and stuff.. i would love to slam my car like that!!!! i dont even have any tuck really cuz of how much i rubbed with it. the first bump i hit turning, sharp turn or even a passenger in the car making a sharp turn im rubbing.

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how in the world do u get away with being slammed like that?! lol how bad do u rub when u turn and stuff.. i would love to slam my car like that!!!! i dont even have any tuck really cuz of how much i rubbed with it. the first bump i hit turning, sharp turn or even a passenger in the car making a sharp turn im rubbing.
I don't rub much. Only when I do full turns, and then I'll rub a bit. Its all about rim and tire size. SIZES that I'd recommend:
15's: 195/45/15 or 195/45/15
16's: 205/40/16
:thumbs up

nice car i want to mod mine like that one day im broke...=(
Isn't everyone broke? i know i am. ANYONE CAN mod like this but you just gotta learn how to save money first.

Hey where did you get those rear valences from and for how much?
I got it from MARC-111 on HT for 150 shipped. I've searched pretty much everywhere for the real deal but of you know, even the fake replicas are hard to find. This was the only set i found anywhere online.

destro7

modelfximports.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i went to hmong new year like 3 years ago

ThaJokaa

Buildin..???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
HECK YEAH!!
I love HMONG NEW YEARS! all the food and girls! I hate all the Gang related drama that comes out though.
where you from?
your the first person from texas ive seenon here what part u from??????