__Official free *CHAT* thread__

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude i take shits in like 2.5 minutes literally. and i only take 2-3 shits per week; 4 if i've had a lot of oatmeal. how can you sit on a toilet for over 20 minutes ???
my ex wife used to get real pissed off at me when I discovered that I could close the bedroom door, keep the bathroom door open turn the tv sideways and watch tv while on the shitter. I loved it until the one day i was on there for so long my legs went numb... but seriously, watching tv/playing video games while on the shitter is great! you dont have to pause the game for a pee break or anything, your already there!
hmmm... maybe thats why shes my EX wife... lol

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dude i take shits in like 2.5 minutes literally. and i only take 2-3 shits per week; 4 if i've had a lot of oatmeal. how can you sit on a toilet for over 20 minutes ???
On a good week, I'll average about 2-3 shits a day... It's only healthy. In a week, I'll probably s**t over 10+ times, I like to sit on there and push until everything gets out... Your 2.5 minutes of "shitting" is only relieving yourself of the waste in your rectorial guide (about a foot from your rectum inside); they're a lot more to push out, I just make sure I get the stuff out that I ate from the day before.........

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
2-3 shits a day?

Thats not right.. That seems like its too much.. i cant remember what a doctor on tv said about how many shits a guy is supposed to take a week/day and it definitely wasnt 2-3 a day..

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Okay I lied... Maybe in a day, I'll probably s**t only once, MAYBE twice... I'll only s**t more than that if I ate something spicey or sour together or something that you're just NOT suppose to be eating...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ agreed with scrowley. seems like it would wear out your pooper. my pooper is nice and tight, can't even get 2 fingers up in there

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have to click this smiley since I don't know what it's called...

:moon:

Okay now I know...

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Billy, I was thinking sig quote but I dont want to ruin your reputation lmao

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have a reputation? dayum! well thanks for helping me keep it nice and clean, unlike my right hand :thumbs up

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You mean the rim around your ass?

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol I have two infractions so im trying not to be an a*****e but im going to get a third sometime, its just going to happen.. some other girl is gunna come on here and be an attention whore and im going to tell her she is..

eh whatever

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You mean the rim around your ass?
;)
lol I have two infractions so im trying not to be an a*****e but im going to get a third sometime, its just going to happen.. some other girl is gunna come on here and be an attention whore and im going to tell her she is..

eh whatever
i kinda want to start taking wagers on this :P