ae86...not what you'd expect

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
well its been a long time but im still here. you may remember my 94 hatch, well i sold it to a friend who promised to take care of it. after that i got a chevy blazer, literaly had it for a month and was fed up with gas guzzling 4x4 automatic usdm etc..... so i hopped on craigslist and eventually found a great deal. an 1985 sr5 sports coupe. which is still an ae86 its in the vin lol. pics will be up soon.

[/url][/IMG]

[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]

also forgot to mention, i traded even. i gave the guy the blazer he gave me this corolla =)

Last edited by a moderator:

vtac_ej6

sounds like a good deal to me. enjoy her bud. i would love to get my hands on one. it also looks like she is in great shape

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
thanks, i still got a bit of honda in me, that piston on my tow hook came from an h22

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks so uncomfortable in its own skin lol.

But it could be badass!

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks really clean! Get that thing some beefier wheels/tires!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn. I'm jealous as f**k. i was looking for one and never found one close. gl with it . def will be checking in on this s**t

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what ever you paid, you over paid. that being said it could be a lot of fun, get to work.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So when's the S2000 swap going in? ;)

Local guy has one. Gutted, s2k cluster, s2k swap, but completely stock otherwise. Hella sleeper. So jelly.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cool, prefer the hatch but like u said its still an 8-6, can't wait to see more progress

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
thanks guys, i work on it every day, but ive always got tire issues, wether its a broken belt, nail, bent rim, or bald tires. it all happens to me lol. but right now one of the tires is losing air, but i cant fin out from where and one of em has a broken belt. thats why i have the steelies on the rear, but hey lighter wheels=more spin ;)

aside from that i have more pics of things ive done.

and i paid 1800 for the blazer. i dont think i came close to over paying

as for motor plans, there is so many things i could do. for the moment i like being carb'd

and enough of my rambling heres some more pics

[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]