ae86...not what you'd expect

98eksedan

lol i have a sweet spot for corrollas and 240s
buddies s2k powered gts hatch :eek:

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
and i dont think im going the f20c route, more like rb20 route if i go boost, or the 4age route for n/a. right now i am just putting together suspension. if your not fast, you better look damn good trying!

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
oh and i still have more pics.
i had some fun with my steelies, i was going to go crazy with a ton of colors but this just looked sick.

[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
heres my full OBX Racing exhaust
[/url][/IMG]
and last but not...... yeah in a straight line its last. my 4ac.
[/url][/IMG]

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
well small update, i got fired from subway. -_- oh well. because i now work for meeting movers inc. which pretty much is me just holding a sign at confrences, or the airport. and telling companys where to go register. best part is. $20 an hour!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
but how many hours do you work?

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That thing is in dire need of a drop and a swap.. yikes! :shockl:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
since you seem a bit confused (as per your original post) as to why the sr5 is an ae86 and not an ae85, i'll clear it up for you. in the usdm, SR5 corollas have the ae86 chassis code. the usdm gt-s comes with the ae88 code.

so yeah, what are you gonna replace the puny 4ac with? tons of options out there.

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
since you seem a bit confused (as per your original post) as to why the sr5 is an ae86 and not an ae85, i'll clear it up for you. in the usdm, SR5 corollas have the ae86 chassis code. the usdm gt-s comes with the ae88 code.

so yeah, what are you gonna replace the puny 4ac with? tons of options out there.
thanks, but i was aware of this. the usdm gts and sr5 had the vin jt2ae86, as where the dx was jt2ae85.
its just cause i had the 4ac i figured id clear it up. because people will say they have a eg6 when we all know its a eh2 lol. but thanks for the info. and as for the swap. ive narrowed it down to. 4age and ka24. any ideas?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
my friend Joh swapped a 16v 4A-GE and gt-s rear diff in his hatch and has been pretty happy for a few years, though he's now about to build the engine for more torque since he's part of the whole drifting thing. it's a solid engine and not hard to work on, though it could have more torque... 20v blacktop 4A-GE would be a better swap, but it gets a but pricey from what i hear. either way, electricals are gonna be a bit of a b***h so be sure to read up plenty on club4ag or find someone competent.

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
learn how to drive a low power car first.

unless your only goal is to accelerate to the speed limit faster.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no, that lip looks horrid

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think its a good thing you took small pics of the lip

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
got some wheels to slide on ;) and a racing wheel.

oh and off topic, i was working on my buddys crx and we were taking off his d-series turbo kit, and i got bored so i was trying to spool up the turbo myself and heres the result. gotta enjoy the small things.