Updates?

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh, nice! good to see this is getting swapped!

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
well, bad news first, that new iphone 4? gone. i had it for 4 days. but thats all the bad news. good news. swap is still underway but i work 6 days a week and 12 hour shifts so its kinda slow. but i start uti on the 20th so work will calm down for me and my build will see some light. but i had to find a car to drive to and from work and school. how more perfect than a 1995 subaru impreza! no not sti or wrx :( but it is 5spd and awd. so thumbs up! looks like im takumi fujiwara huh? anyways i promise pics tomorrow! thanks for sticking with me! parts for the ae86 have been accumulating though. i have gotten- ecu, dash harness, engine harness, gts cluster, maf, and hks head gasket. whats left is. intake, header, water pump, fuel pump, gts fuel hard lines, and gts clutch hardlines, the sr5 bell housing has the clutch fork on the drivers side while the gts bell housing has the fork on the passenger, and problem is the header now is on the drivers side so clutch lines and direct heat arent best friends. ill update regularly now though!

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
i kept my word, heres pics of the AWD Complex and recent ones of the ae86