ae86...not what you'd expect

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
LOL SR5.....

I see you have the SR5 owners dream, which is to one day swap but that will never happen.

Good luck with the car though, shouldve gotten a GT-S.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
wiring for the 4age swap is a nightmare!

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
^^^ lol wtf.
i know =) lol

LOL SR5.....

I see you have the SR5 owners dream, which is to one day swap but that will never happen.

Good luck with the car though, shouldve gotten a GT-S.

actually gonna swap though. just suspension is first. and i understand what patience is. my friends car has been out of commision since october. and we took our time and swapped in a f23 block, f22a6 head with f22a2 internals, with an h22 runners doublestacked with the butterflys removed. an f22b1plenum with a h23 throttle body and an h22 tranny. weve had our share of wiring. but i guess everything is a challenge. surely ill do my research. but thanks.

suspension will be ordered next week. tokico blues with megan racing springs. also some reinforcement parts. like panhard bar and tower bars.

Culberson

condoms prevent minivans
definatly very jealous of your car.....but to be honest take some time with it. seems like your kinda rushing things with the lip and stuff....just my personal opinion. but other then that im definatly more then excited to see this beezy being built!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I still think you should F20/22 swap it.

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
definatly very jealous of your car.....but to be honest take some time with it. seems like your kinda rushing things with the lip and stuff....just my personal opinion. but other then that im definatly more then excited to see this beezy being built!
the lip was more of a styling thing im into, you know? like the rusted hood look and external oil cooler. idk what its called. but its my style. and the other stuff is just deals that come my way. like the s13 teardrops and the se-r wheels were only 20 bucks for all of em. i just picked up some brand new bridgestone potenzas for 70 bucks. im just doing small stuff to keep me occupied. but thanks! i cant wait till the summer. thats when the real mods are going down ;)

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
hey guys so, remember thosebig mods i was talking about for the summer? well first off i am buying a swap this week. go ahead and guess. its complete and comes with the tranny. all i need is a harness and header. also bought these bad boys.

with this.

the coils have so much more room to drop but im already rubbing tires. i have to get my fenders rolled.

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
other news! i got a job at tire kingdom i am just a tech. but i get the $ its currently down time at my other job. work picks up again around winter. also i slammed the ae86 even lower. and collecting a few more parts. i am picking up ITB's sometime this week.

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
swap is under way! been really busy lately. so far all the interior is out and engine is coming out today. ill take some pics with my new iphone4 :D