after a long time, BillK is back

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
please dont put exhaust. you should leave that as stock as you can and dump your money into making it baller as f**k. Its an auto, you really dont need to go fast.

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very nice rims, what kind are they?
Im really not sure what they are.

please dont put exhaust. you should leave that as stock as you can and dump your money into making it baller as f**k. Its an auto, you really dont need to go fast.
If I do anything it will be just to upgrade the stock tubing to like 2 inches with the stock muffler. I hate the loud sounds
Welcome back friend!
Thank you sir.

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ stfu please.

anyway, when are you picking up that new front lip biotch?

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I got the rims but on today and Im not crazy about the way they look. I think the tire is to big and it makes the rims look really small because of it.
I went with a bronze wheel with a polished lip. just like the pic above but with a polished lip in 15"s. rim I think is to small for the size of the 7th gens so the Xenon kit will not be going on the car, I dont think it will look right.

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, 15s are small for 7th gens. I would of gotten 16s. I think rotas made those rims
you think wrong. they arent rota

I saw it first hand today and yeah, for some reason the tire looks huge. I suggested shaving the tread and usingthem for slicks :lol:

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They are XXR or something like that.
Heres a pic of how they look on the car. I think its the type of tire, you know how some tires are just made different. Im looking at getting 195-55s and see how they would look.

DaOne

Nice progress!
Yeah the tire does look kinda big compared to the rim.
The drop is looking a lot better now!

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah I fixed the sag that I had in the rear, now it sits and rides a lot better.
Thanks