after a long time, BillK is back

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
was up im new to this car thing but i need some help with my fog lights... i see you put yours on nd i have da same civic except mines a coupe.....can you explain to me how to put them on if you can thnx...
its hard to explain really. but basically you have to cut the hole out and mount the lights.

civic_03_king

i know dat...its that my fog light kit didnt come with the template to use to cut the hole... did yours come with that

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no templet. i just started cutting a little at a time till i get the light to fit.

civic_03_king

ok nd were did u put the switch for the lights cuz in ma car its to small to put in were the lighter is? nd were can i get a full lip kit online???

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok nd were did u put the switch for the lights cuz in ma car its to small to put in were the lighter is? nd were can i get a full lip kit online???
I got a smaller switch and cut a hole in one of the little parts next to the lights outlet. I didnt trust using the switch the lights came with.
check ebay or JDMShit.com for kits

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get the paint fixed on the front lip and it'll make my balls tingle every time i see it

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well get on that s**t cause hopefully till then i'll have us a hood to put on

02civiLX21

Nice man what part of PA are you from? Ive been looking for some people to cruise with out here .. BTW did you can the front lip? it looks good!

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I did the front rear and grill myself. the front didnt come out so good because i used a light color primer and its a shade or two off but its getting fixed. I live in Hanover pa. close to the Maryland line.

My spoiler came in and my Red/clear tails did also. Once they are installed ill take pics.

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welp!!!! brand new pics for you all. let me know what you think