Airbags

Kazuo

Pakalolo Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've never rode in a car w/an air kit but i've ridden in cars with hydraulics. Are they about the same feel as a car with hydros?

My friend had a Buick Regal w/a Red's hydro setup and that s**t was bouncy as all hell !!!

civic_on_air

no hydros are alot more bouncy than air ride. When you have hydros you riding on hydrolic fluid, with air your riding on air. air is alot softer than hydro fluid, with air ride its like your car is floating.

Dilemma_cuts

boombastic
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hydros are tight, i wish i had riden in a car with them. It would be phat to be bouncin up and down..

civic_on_air

you can get that with air ride you just have to run helium instead of air, then you can get your car off the ground. The only thing is that it is hella bad on your ride

Kazuo

Pakalolo Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dilemma:

Yeah, it's cool until your friend starts going into the air bouncing with the wheels one foot off the ground!!! Then you gotta hang on tight or else you'll bang your head all over the place!!!

Civic_on_air:

Your s**t sounds too sweet dude!!! Maybe if I ever get the chance, you'll let me ride in your car to give me a quick demo!!!

civic_on_air

yea definatlly. In my opinion it was worth every penny for the air.