R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
any my civic was in honda tuning ;)

even my wifes old car would eat anything your family has so think on that one for a min.

(6 speed ) ws6

Honda4ever

Banned
my uncles cars (still mine) can rape all your american rustang garbage
[/IMG]

uncles shop
[/IMG]

we would wreck your cars any day watch what you say
[/IMG]

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks like a pile of non turbo s**t.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ROFL kid you're a idiot. you and your 2 fast 2 furious family are ricers

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mr2's = slow, non turbo supra = slow old f***ing rx7 = slow

that old f**king camry is the best car in that driveway.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this thread was doomed from the first post.

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
Nu-uh my penis is bigger than both. That's how you two sound. Really... R3dline, you keep calling him a kid, but you're arguing with him like one. Let it go. Honestly who cares? Be the adult let him be proud of his uncles cars and move on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
I like how all the license plates in the pictures represent different states. Your uncle must doing it big. Ex specially with 2 sets of rims n 2 different hoods for the supra. If you want us to believe you then post pictures with you screen name in them

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nu-uh my penis is bigger than both. That's how you two sound. Really... R3dline, you keep calling him a kid, but you're arguing with him like one. Let it go. Honestly who cares? Be the adult let him be proud of his uncles cars and move on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
meh i could care less what the f*** he drives or his "uncle" i just haven't argued with anyone in a while. i like to ruffle liars feathers. its all in fun my man. You look even worse trying to be a woman and break it up .:lol:

Honda4ever

Banned
I like how all the license plates in the pictures represent different states. Your uncle must doing it big. Ex specially with 2 sets of rims n 2 different hoods for the supra. If you want us to believe you then post pictures with you screen name in them

listen gtfo of here this isnt even about you and the supra doesnt have different hood its the sun glare dumbass these are my cars if your mad go jack off to your no car faggot

Honda4ever

Banned
meh i could care less what the f*** he drives or his "uncle" i just haven't argued with anyone in a while. i like to ruffle liars feathers. its all in fun my man. You look even worse trying to be a woman and break it up .:lol:
You probably are a kid becase you are acting like one im 16 years old and this is considered harrassment lol no one cares about your american muscle considering this is a JDM site

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You probably are a kid becase you are acting like one im 16 years old and this is considered harrassment lol no one cares about your american muscle considering this is a JDM site

no one cares about your s*** box automatic civic with pos home depot roll on paint either. mad tyte jdm yo

you mad bro?

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
listen gtfo of here this isnt even about you and the supra doesnt have different hood its the sun glare dumbass these are my cars if your mad go jack off to your no car faggot
Its more then just the sun glare. I aint blind homie and anyone can google for images. Prove us all wrong n post pictures with your screen name.

My no car lmao. I have a 93 civic thats a manual n none of my parts are egay products Right now im building a b20/vtec for it also

you and redline seem to have alot in common is he your boyfriend because i woudnt be suprised gay f**k.
The only me n red line have going on is we hate bullshitters

Honda4ever

Banned

no one cares about your s*** box automatic civic either. -shrug-

you made bro?
first of all learn to spell you cant even spell mad right and you're 29 years old pretty sad and not like you had anything better when you were 16 this s just my dailydriver my uncle gonna hook me up wth a drag car so you can go jack off to your 1960 rustang or your b***h ass ugly wife which is probably a whore

Honda4ever

Banned
Its more then just the sun glare. I aint blind homie and anyone can google for images. Prove us all wrong n post pictures with your screen name.

My no car lmao. I have a 93 civic thats a manual n none of my parts are egay products Right now im building a b20/vtec for it also

b***h i aint your homie? wtf i dont give 2 shits what you drive ill smoke that 93 civic and b20 vtec haha it has thin cylinder walls cheapest build you can do a b16 is way better

The only me n red line have going on is we hate bulls***ters

Status
Not open for further replies.