Awesome Girlfriend.....

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Give her time....she'll change.

Then she'll get pissed at you because you want to wash your car and she want's you to watch some stupid ass PETA-friendly Molly Shannon dog movie.

"Why are you washing your car? it's going to rain."
"There's no rain in the forecast."
"Well, it will rain again, eventually. I got this movie for us you know."
"Yeah, but I already told you that it's annoying the s**t out of me. I have no empathy for any of the characters except for Pencil the dog and he died in the first minute of the movie. It's a vegan love fest. I want to go eat a burger, chug a milkshake, and kick a squirrel now because of that movie."...etc...

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
An awesome girlfriend will give you a blumpkin when you wake up ;)

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Give her time....she'll change.

Then she'll get pissed at you because you want to wash your car and she want's you to watch some stupid ass PETA-friendly Molly Shannon dog movie.

"Why are you washing your car? it's going to rain."
"There's no rain in the forecast."
"Well, it will rain again, eventually. I got this movie for us you know."
"Yeah, but I already told you that it's annoying the s**t out of me. I have no empathy for any of the characters except for Pencil the dog and he died in the first minute of the movie. It's a vegan love fest. I want to go eat a burger, chug a milkshake, and kick a squirrel now because of that movie."...etc...
:rolf :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That is a lot of nice stuff. I'm sure she's very good to you. There is a difference between just buying someone stuff vs. doing stuff for them. I don't want any gifts from my gf. As long as she's with me, that's enough. I'm not saying she doesn't buy me cool things, but I appreciate it more when she does everyday stuff.
shes does tons of sentimental s**t too and shes the kind that lets me go out whenever i want and i dont get the motherfucken silent treatment

freak yea....kit kats...... FTW
white chocolate ones own the planet

Chargers jersey...pffft.
im guessing your a new england fan? f**ken cheaters!

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I bet you havent got around much bro. Ive been married, I thought i had the perfect life, ive been engaged a few times. The truth is, its easier for chicks to cheat. Guys will always be hitting on them, unless your dating a big fat fatty. Most girls love to drink and party, even if they pull it off that they dont, they always will slip up. Ive been that person to assist a slut in cheating on her boyfriend plenty of times. s**t last week I broke up a 5 year relationship, all because I wanted to be inside her.

you say grow up? being married and comming home to Randy Moss f**kin yoru wife on your bday isnt fun. to each his own, but I have yet to find a decent loyal chick in my city, so I call them bitches. f**k em.
:roll:

im not buying any of this s**t, ive dated plenty of girls that arent the type to party/drink/cheat.

I say, to you, grow up. Yes, thats correct. Why? Because what you say, how you say it, and the termnology you use is just immature and, well, dumb. You dont act like you're 22, and you trying to impress me with all this being engaged, married, blah blah blah, randy moss f**ked my wife BS, (yes, thats right, BS, i dont believe it.) isnt doing anything but digging your hole deeper in my eyes. As previously stated (in this thread, and others), you b***h too much, and you sure as hell dont act like you're 22.

YoungKadafi

Redundant security
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

im not buying any of this s**t, ive dated plenty of girls that arent the type to party/drink/cheat.

I say, to you, grow up. Yes, thats correct. Why? Because what you say, how you say it, and the termnology you use is just immature and, well, dumb. You dont act like you're 22, and you trying to impress me with all this being engaged, married, blah blah blah, randy moss f**ked my wife BS, (yes, thats right, BS, i dont believe it.) isnt doing anything but digging your hole deeper in my eyes. As previously stated (in this thread, and others), you b***h too much, and you sure as hell dont act like you're 22.

another f**kin bandwagoneer. Im sorry I dont speak your language but maybe your just ignorant? possibly havent dated the types I have? or maybe your trying to prove your cool to your gang.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

:werd:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
another f**kin bandwagoneer. Im sorry I dont speak your language but maybe your just ignorant? possibly havent dated the types I have? or maybe your trying to prove your cool to your gang.

Bangwagoneer? That's a big word for such a small brain.

If you don't speak his language, then why are you typing in English? IDIOT! :x

He hasn't dated the types you have because you pick the f**king losers.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
another f**kin bandwagoneer. Im sorry (that) I dont speak your language but maybe your just ignorant? possibly havent dated the types I have? or maybe your trying to prove your cool to your gang.

Dude, before you go criticizing another person's english, be sure to use spell and grammar check.

You'll find a list of corrections and suggestions in bold.

(I don't expect a response because I don't claim to have immaculate rhetorical skill. Although, if u plan on flaming someone for speaking another language, please make it evident that you have a handle on your own)

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dude, before you go criticizing another person's english, be sure to use spell and grammar check.

You'll find a list of corrections and suggestions in bold.

(I don't expect a response because I don't claim to have immaculate rhetorical skill. Although, if u plan on flaming someone for speaking another language, please make it evident that you have a handle on your own)
I'll make it better for you.

Another f**king bandwagoneer. I'm sorry (that) I don't speak your language, but maybe you're just ignorant? Maybe you haven't dated the types I have? Or maybe you're trying to prove you're cool to your gang.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry, nr. I hoped that he could correct those himelf, but I guess not. Thank you for the pedigogical input...

YoungKadafi

Redundant security
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow now we move back to this one, go ahead and destroy another thread