Bay Area my car was stolen this morning

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hate that man. that rear damage looks almost exactly the same as mine did. good luck fixin' it

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats not all that bad. could have been a lot worse.

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn bastards.......i will hunt them down for you Uriel...we will find them if they are still around here....hahahhaa

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
17 grand left on the car...whew steep! car payments suck. :( was your camera, etc still in there? i think you said you had some things in the car...?

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
flora said:
17 grand left on the car...whew steep! car payments suck. :( was your camera, etc still in there? i think you said you had some things in the car...?

thats how much is car is worth right now WITH all the modifications...so thats how much insurance would pay him for his car if they total it

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that is so tight that the insurance is covering your mods ... 17k is sweet

if its tottaled then buy it back from em for $50 ( think thats what it costs) ... take the motor out, junk it, and throw that s**t in a crx and you got a beast!

Abz

This is jus the beginning
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pictures is spelt like that...(check your sig) hehe, well if they took your cam at least they left you some RIMS you can keep them right? End of the day you wont be paid back your personal Items in the car.

Get onto the insurance company, you have the write to buy it back again.
If an insurance company said that to me, then id be on their case.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
keep us updated on how things are turnin out.

redsidriver2

Banned
Abz said:
Pictures is spelt like that...(check your sig) hehe, well if they took your cam at least they left you some RIMS you can keep them right? End of the day you wont be paid back your personal Items in the car.

Get onto the insurance company, you have the write to buy it back again.
If an insurance company said that to me, then id be on their case.
lol i know i spelled it wrong i just dont feel like changin it and yes acourse ill be keeping evryone updated

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
redsidriver2 said:
lol i know i spelled it wrong i just dont feel like changin it and yes acourse ill be keeping evryone updated

have they brought the car back up north for you yet man?

redsidriver2

Banned
no its not up north all i know is that they took it out of the tow yard and moved it somehwere else in bakersfield . if i have to ill pick it up myself

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
redsidriver2 said:
no its not up north all i know is that they took it out of the tow yard and moved it somehwere else in bakersfield . if i have to ill pick it up myself

we can tow it too my brother house.....hahaha

redsidriver2

Banned
the claim jerk off called my dad and said that they havent even looked at it and probally wont till end of the week or next week wtf