Bay Area my car was stolen this morning

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well you got a free rim out of the deal (wtf)

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn man..thats pretty f**ked, but could have been way worse....ressurection time!!

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow! Let us know how it turns out! looks like stuff was stolen from the interior (duh) etc....but i'm assuming that your motor is still in there. That's hopeful. =) It got pretty banged up. Damn! Good luck!

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
flora said:
Wow! Let us know how it turns out! looks like stuff was stolen from the interior (duh) etc....but i'm assuming that your motor is still in there. That's hopeful. =) It got pretty banged up. Damn! Good luck!
the engine wasnt touched and the damage from the crash was only in the back...the theives crashed the car into a center divide on highway 99 in Bakersfield.

Melt said:
well you got a free rim out of the deal (wtf)
actually its 2 free rims...there is one in the back seat too..they look like 18s too..

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t man, if you're parting out, i'd consider buying some of your stuff ;) srt vrooom

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic betty said:
s**t man, if you're parting out, i'd consider buying some of your stuff ;) srt vrooom
haha, I would be too..but from talking to him, he is getting it fixed via insurance..good luck with the rebuild Uriel

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ Ya, he needs to do a rebuild....that would be the biggest slap in the face to the theives...haha.

But to me it looks like the rear tire blew out and thats why they crashed it. There is no other explanation to me since it was a straight freeway that they crashed on...idiots...

Uriel man, you are getting a second chance on this car, make sure u always put that autolock on and always arm the alarm ;)

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blue2k2 said:
^^ Ya, he needs to do a rebuild....that would be the biggest slap in the face to the theives...haha.

But to me it looks like the rear tire blew out and thats why they crashed it. There is no other explanation to me since it was a straight freeway that they crashed on...idiots...

Uriel man, you are getting a second chance on this car, make sure u always put that autolock on and always arm the alarm ;)

:werd: I got an autolock and put it on EVERYWHERE I go...also, Uriel, if the tire did blow out and thats why they crashed, I think you got lucky because I have a feeling they were on there way to LA or something to dismantle that BEAUTIFUL engine bay of yours...good luck with the rebuild, let me know if you need any help and I will do my best.....

off topic, Chris you car has been broken into a couple of times, you should be using and autolock as well..let this be a lesson us all

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2kstreetcivic said:
:werd: I got an autolock and put it on EVERYWHERE I go...also, Uriel, if the tire did blow out and thats why they crashed, I think you got lucky because I have a feeling they were on there way to LA or something to dismantle that BEAUTIFUL engine bay of yours...good luck with the rebuild, let me know if you need any help and I will do my best.....

off topic, Chris you car has been broken into a couple of times, you should be using and autolock as well..let this be a lesson us all

NAAA, they just keep coming for my stereo...my car is to stock to be stolen right now...when it gets lowered and exhaust i will autolock it

redsidriver2

Banned
well as of rite now i still dont know if im gonna be able to keep it . acourse im hoping i can but ill get a final word by wednesday .i will try my best to buy it back from the insurance if the total it . im guessing it would be cheaper for them to have it fixed then to pay me off nearly 17 grand .(if they cover my parts wich looks like they will). the only things missing were the stereo ,shift knob, shift boot,and optima battery . from what i can tell from the pictures.and actually they left me four stolen tires im not sure if ill be able to keep those haha not like id have any use for em.. the damage looks sever to me my rear lip is acourse the oem and i think that can be saved.i dont know if u guys noticed but my rear strut bar is bent up a lil bit .they stole my in n out t shirt they left the bag .. now ima try and resize those mofo pictures so evryone else can see em

HiGH_CiTY

Lock It Up!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn man at least they didnt take the engine . . . and from the looks of it they didnt take much.

Abz

This is jus the beginning
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You lucky brav the damage aint too bad, the insurance company will defo try to repair as it would cost them $$$ if they paid you out for it. Dem tires in the back look bling! I say you take them out right now & give them to me! I'l sell em for ya & get back on them scam bags who stole my CRX!

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you're a lucky SOB uriel ;) basically only missing the stereo and speakers... of all things... and a lil damage to the rear and rim... *whew*! g'luck w/ insurance. i'm assuming thanks to chris for pix? hey, coulda been worse (like missing all her guts and glory worse)!

redsidriver2

Banned
yeah it will defenately cost them more to pay me off .but they are turning into dicks. when my dad asked them if i could buy the car back from them if they salvage it they said no because it was too much paperwork for them to do .actually my step mom took the pictures.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
did they do nething to the engine bay from what u can tell?

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic betty said:
you're a lucky SOB uriel ;) basically only missing the stereo and speakers... of all things... and a lil damage to the rear and rim... *whew*! g'luck w/ insurance. i'm assuming thanks to chris for pix? hey, coulda been worse (like missing all her guts and glory worse)!

Uriels step mom took the pictures...They wouldnt let Chris see the car because he doesnt own the car