Blayze2010's EJ1 build

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks, hopefully this order will come in from downstar soon, its been a week and a half since ordered and they just now shipped it.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks, hopefully this order will come in from downstar soon, its been a week and a half since ordered and they just now shipped it.
I hate slow shipping -.-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:wstupid:

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well the main reason I hate putting up pics is because there all with my s***ty cell phone and another reason is I really havent done a whole lot more to the car yet. But ill get some more up as soon as I get more done!

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got my stuff from downstar, so hopefully ill get a lot done over the long weekend!

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
There you go. Good stuff. Pics win. Hopefully some of my stuff comes in tomorrow. Frank from Downstar is a pretty chill guy and stayed at my hotel for Import Alliance Summer meet. I always stay at "The Hotel". The funniest thing about where we stayed last time was that there was a Catholic Priest and Nun convention in the same hotel. Needless to say they really didn't care for us being there.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks, they were pretty easy to deal with just the processing and shipping took awhile. But I was real happy it got here before this weekend so ill have something to do. I would have really liked to go to the IA meet but didnt find out soon enough, maybe ill catch it next year.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The import alliance fall meet is probably gonna be in Nashville.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The import alliance fall meet is probably gonna be in Nashville.
Wow that might be worth swinging by for me. I'm just east of Atlanta, GA. What are hotel rates like there?

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I dunno, maybe 80ish a night. It's not really a crazy place for hotel rates. It's inner Tennessee and not on any beaches lol.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Doesnt sound too bad, maybe ill have the car looking halfway decent by then.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah sounds good. No telling what I'll be driving by then though lol a lot of BBQ restaurants I want to try in Tennessee too.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Been partying a little to much this weekend, got a little bit done tonight. Couldnt do anything with my lines because the flaring tool I got ended up being a piece of s***, so ill be ordering a better one soon. Mounted the prop valve up where its going to be and got the holes for the bulkheads for the MC and front calipers done.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad im not the only one that partied too hard this weekend...

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks! Yeah I chose the black ones. Ive still got a ton of s**t to do before they are installed lol