CH33V5's Slow '99 EJ8 Build Thread

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
I wouldn't steal them off someone car. I meant stealing them as in pocketing some from the wheels of a Honda at a scrap yard. I know I'd be pissed if someone was snagging mine. But...... in other news I got bored after I debadged the trunk. So I took the Civic badge and painted my canvas shoes haha.

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Hey guys so I decided to paint my strut bar today, came out pretty decent.

Looks pinkish in the photo's but it's a nice shiny purple in person.

tdaddyross

it shoulda been red lol red everything my buddy got a silver ej8 like urs n he kept it to 3 colors black, red n polished looks real clean

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like ur pics...

looks like the car is coming along..

i hope u dont mind losing those center caps, cuz its only a matter of time..

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
i like ur pics...

looks like the car is coming along..

i hope u dont mind losing those center caps, cuz its only a matter of time..
Haha thank you. I honestly thought they'd fall off by now but they're snug as f**k. Like they bonded with the paint or something haha. But if it's due to the theft in my city there's nobody that builds Honda's but me and my friends. The ricers have 18 inch rims they don't like OEM or JDM haha.

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Not an update, just a random video I made of my friend leaving my grandparents house the other night.

[YOUTUBE="Launchski"]GLaCsQ3gEgY[/YOUTUBE]

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
do yall just do burnouts everywhere? yall need to grow up before you do somthing stupid and hurt someone . just saying

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
whats under his hood? or is he stock
He's got short ram intake, header back exhaust, advanced timing with a flashed computer, new plugs and wires, new battery and I believe that's it for now.

do yall just do burnouts everywhere? yall need to grow up before you do somthing stupid and hurt someone . just saying
We don't do them often. The town where my grandparents live there's never cars. But do we do pulls and s**t on the empty highways yes. No racing in the city though.

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
So I got some down time today so I got a huge bottle of degreaser and a rag and took it to the bay. The hood is 100% better. and I cleaned what I could around the motor. Here's a few shots.

And then a nice little shot for the photography heads.

:word:

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Random highway pull I did an hour ago. I picked my boy up from a party and I had his drunk ass film it haha. D series isn't thaaaat slow.

[YOUTUBE=40 to 100mph Pull]t962XCmNr0Y[/YOUTUBE]

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Deleted the Cruise control a few nights ago and did some tucking in the bay. I'll post pics when I get some time.

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Alright guys so I been pretty busy but Saturday night me and my step dad installed the new headers and CAI. I forgot to take pics of the beginning tuck but you'll see what's gone haha. We did find however the resinator has a hole, so were replacing that today. But, here's a few shots.

Old and shitty!

They're breaking in nicely!

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Just got pulled over for downshifting... f**king cops in this city I swear to god.