CH33V5's Slow '99 EJ8 Build Thread

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so i did a little bit of horse power adding today. Decided to put the h emblem back on the trunk, and then i got a couple stickers in the mail!

where in the f**k did you get those stickers?!!!

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
eBay dude! It's a ricer's best friend!

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
eBay dude! It's a ricer's best friend!
those are them most legit stickers i have ever seen hahaha
you know you should post some exhaust clip videos. like in car acceleration, outside acceleration, revs and s**t. that'd be sooo legit.
oh, and whered you get your little honda H caps for your steelies?

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
those are them most legit stickers i have ever seen hahaha
you know you should post some exhaust clip videos. like in car acceleration, outside acceleration, revs and s***. that'd be sooo legit.
oh, and whered you get your little honda H caps for your steelies?
Yeah that's probably a good idea. I dunno if I mentioned to anyone here but when I put the headers on we found a leak on the resonator, so we made a test pipe to replice it haha. Sounds raspy at high rpm's but under about 4.5k it sounds mean as s**t.

I got the center caps on eBay. Theyre the wrong size for my car, but the clips fit oddly enough on the like lip of the inner steelie haha. It's hard to explain but I got a picture a page or so back.

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah that's probably a good idea. I dunno if I mentioned to anyone here but when I put the headers on we found a leak on the resonator, so we made a test pipe to replice it haha. Sounds raspy at high rpm's but under about 4.5k it sounds mean as s***.

I got the center caps on eBay. Theyre the wrong size for my car, but the clips fit oddly enough on the like lip of the inner steelie haha. It's hard to explain but I got a picture a page or so back.
yeah i saw how they fit, i like it actually, a simple way to not make steelies look like, well, steelies. hahah
my buddy got a test pipe for his eclipse and the flanges didnt even work for it so he had to hack them off and he tig welded them back on and they actually give some pretty decent power gains as a cat delete pipe. but yeah, you should for sure make those exhaust videos

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
No exhaust clips but here's a couple pics. Here's one of my hot friend posing with my car earlier. (Today's her 21st and she was already pre-gaming hahaha)

And then my new favorite tow hook toy!

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No exhaust clips but here's a couple pics. Here's one of my hot friend posing with my car earlier. (Today's her 21st and she was already pre-gaming hahaha)

i hear jeremih playin the the back gorund hahah:D

you better be hitting that hah

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Haha dude I'd love to, she's got an awesome personality and shes baaaaaaanging! But she's got a boyfriend and he's a friend of mine so I can't. :???:

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha dude I'd love to, she's got an awesome personality and shes baaaaaaanging! But she's got a boyfriend and he's a friend of mine so I can't. :???:
hell yeah she is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just dont let him find out :D

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol rides comin across nice. Was your dad actually driving the car when u were racing the stang or was it someone else?

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
loving your build broskiez, i have the exact same car but unfortunately i bought it from some mexican that riced it out so im saving to get to back to stock...and its taking me forEEEEVER!!!! :/

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Lol rides comin across nice. Was your dad actually driving the car when u were racing the stang or was it someone else?
Thank you bro and nah it was my step dad driving.

loving your build broskiez, i have the exact same car but unfortunately i bought it from some mexican that riced it out so im saving to get to back to stock...and its taking me forEEEEVER!!!! :/
Hahaha I feel you bro, gettin' the money to build is hard when you got a lot of things going on.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Build's looking good...! :thumbs up

... hot friend :lol:

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Thanks y'all and it had some issues bro, not major, just the window tracks were broken, and there's 2 super annoying dents, other than that the car was mint.

BUT IN OTHER NEWS!!! Guess who broke their dragstrip virginity today!? I did! Here's a little edit of it:

[YOUTUBE=CH33V5 doin' work!]vk9egacbq5k[/YOUTUBE]

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks y'all and it had some issues bro, not major, just the window tracks were broken, and there's 2 super annoying dents, other than that the car was mint.

BUT IN OTHER NEWS!!! Guess who broke their dragstrip virginity today!? I did! Here's a little edit of it:

[YOUTUBE=CH33V5 doin' work!]vk9egacbq5k[/YOUTUBE]
hahahaha you can hear it rip 2nd at :12 haha good s*** bro
haha 16.4 at 84 thats a d series for ya

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
nice build im liking it, and ha me and my friends pull some j turns and 180s at 1am here in orlando in abandoned parking lots some burnouts, gotta say its lotta fun. good luck with build.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Damn dude we need more pics of said friend's girl hah but love the stickers, and car sounds good. ive been wanting to take mine to a track sometime.. how much did it cost ya?