10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you have alot of differnt colors goin on in that bay

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can't wait to see the drop, I agree with redline though, you should get a color scheme going.

Gare

Show then go.
5+ Year Member
Damn does it rain everyday where you live? lol
I may take you up on that offer for those shoes though, since someone stole my badge <,<
I also like the job on the strut bar. Keep up the good work

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Haha it's been like Seattle here recently man it sucks. But in between the rain today I painted the grill. Didn't come out thaaat bad, but it's temporary 'til I get some extra cash for the Si grill.

Here's the pics:

Gare

Show then go.
5+ Year Member
Lol I'll get around to painting my grill by this weekend. Is the Si grill really worth it?

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Lol I'll get around to painting my grill by this weekend. Is the Si grill really worth it?
Honestly the grill I have now with the black scheme I really like but the Si grill's are better looking IMO. I'm nt sure what I like more at this point. :what:

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
i love your car bro
i wish i could have a ride like yours, but for now i just got a shell, its in my build in my signature.
how much did you pick yours up for?
Word man thank you. I got a long ways to go but it's def a good base. I got her almost a year ago for $3,200 cash. He wanted 38 but money talks haha.

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
[YOUTUBE=Finally Me and My Step Dad Race]KCvKM4N9PZQ[/YOUTUBE]

So I totallyyyy forgot to mention I finally raced my step dad's stang. So much fun. I had no chance lmao. but here's the video ^.

And here's some pics of his hoopdy:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE=Finally Me and My Step Dad Race]KCvKM4N9PZQ[/YOUTUBE]

So I totallyyyy forgot to mention I finally raced my step dad's stang. So much fun. I had no chance lmao. but here's the video ^.

And here's some pics of his hoopdy:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
all the performance mods, a fuel cell and some nos in the back, but still got the taste for subs. i like his style

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
So I did a little bit of horse power adding today. Decided to put the H emblem back on the trunk, and then I got a couple stickers in the mail!