CH33V5's Slow '99 EJ8 Build Thread

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
there is no way your pushing only 130, i mean s**t, stickers add atleast 10 horsepower :D

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
hah yea stock height def. sucks
4x4 reppin'!

And for those who wanted a new soundclip! (Apexi cat back, deleted resonator with eBay header)

[YOUTUBE="Sound Clipper"]sSVZTCcuqfg[/YOUTUBE]

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
" what you trying to do....wake the dead" hahahah instantly epic

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
So yesterday I Seafoamed the gas tank, felt a little bit of a difference suprisingly. Now I just gotta get another bottle for the oil.

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
4x4 reppin'!

And for those who wanted a new soundclip! (Apexi cat back, deleted resonator with eBay header)

[YOUTUBE="Sound Clipper"]sSVZTCcuqfg[/YOUTUBE]
its about time! sounds good man :D
and that whole wake the dead thing made me laugh pretty hard haha

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Little updates, got some new sticker for power gains. Got some valve stems to match my lugs andddd I repainted my steels. Oh and I tried a little custom interior work, gonna do a better job when I have time. The nob is from an Em2 I snagged the other day in Mass.

Dirty floor, my apollogies haha.

And then my buddies Audi that just got equipped with a rice box that says "Rice Box, Fuk JDM"

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they look like the cheap lugs that don't have the angled seat. Similar to the stock lugnuts. Can't really tell from the pic.

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Yeah they're just some I nabbed for next to nothing at work, and painted them, wanted to see if I liked the purple nuts.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well make sure you keep an eye on them, they are prone to breaking loose and coming off since they dont have the right taper on them for those wheels

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Well guys I just got f**ked.I was doin' a little burnout in this bridge outside of the city and my car got super loud in the middle of it. So I cussed a little and assumed I broke the weld on the resonator. But it was way to loud for it to be that. Get this, the f**kiing cat where it was all rusty near the flange, well it seperated from that. So now there's an inch long gap between the flange and he start of the cat... f**k. Looks like I'm spending the money I have for the drop on the Megan catback I wanted. s**t.

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
well make sure you keep an eye on them, they are prone to breaking loose and coming off since they dont have the right taper on them for those wheels
Agreed, you wouldn't want those lugs to slip off and you riding on bare rotors

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Haha ok damn! I ordered some new ones a couple days ago anyway.

So here's the issue:

Dope huh?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
goodluck getting that catback to even bolt up. that whole flange is f**ked

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
goodluck getting that catback to even bolt up. that whole flange is f***ed
Haha I know bro. The power loss is rediculous, it sounds like a Harley with straight pipes, and just sucks and is embarrassing. But I'm afro engineering it tomorrow, I'll post pics.