CH33V5's Slow '99 EJ8 Build Thread

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Yeah my step dad just called me and he's rip s**t. I have to authorize that he can talk to them about it haha.

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
So Gieco got at us, saying they'd pay for 60%, we said f**k that basically and now we're at 80%. Gonna try to get it all but if not, 80 is good enough.

Jlpz88

Registered VIP
Did they cover 100 percent bro

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
There is so much s*** on this car lol, with the lip, hood bra, roof rack, spoiler.. looks like too much IMO. But glad you got a solid check from the insurance.. buy a fresh set of shoes, no exex arrrrs =)

Alphonse

Forever avoiding potholes
5+ Year Member
It definitely will not, unless who ever does it is a total hack and you want to end up with mismatched paint that will bubble through after a winter

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
depending if there is frame damage or not, you could get it done if you know the right people. it really depends on who you know and the extent of the actual damage

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats not even that bad

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Is there more damage than is in the picture? I agree with CHILD it doesn't look like thousands of dollars in damage.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not too shabby. That lip still kills it for me

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Not too shabby. That lip still kills it for me
Ripped off today on the highway I hit some s**t out of no where, the lip took all the damage haha everything else is straight. But I'm ordering a carbon fiber Mugen rep one for Christmas.