CHiLD's EG *BUILD UP THREAD*

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so the guy that took it doesnt know that your a big thug does he ;) there are people you just dont steal from.... big guys rank up there for sure. and due to the age of the car i assume no insurance money for this build?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
naw, no insurance on the ride to cover this. They'd just call it a total loss and drop me a grand. Wouldnt have been worth it to pay the monthly rate for this long for that kind of payout.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so tell us how mad are you really?! i cant seem to decide from what you have posted..seems like your not even sweating it...sorry bout the loss CHiLD

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**king thieves, sorry to hear about that bro, good luck...

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so tell us how mad are you really?! i cant seem to decide from what you have posted..seems like your not even sweating it...sorry bout the loss CHiLD
yeah thats basically it, im not sweating it. Im more mad about all the late night hours i put into it and the random issues i dealt with more than the money i spent. I was pretty pissed at first but i had gotten up early to work on the car when i found it missing. B16 swaps are a dime a dozen so horay for the turd that stole it. I feel bad for them knowing they had to come after my car. I hadnt gotten to all the badass parts i had planned for it.

f**king thieves, sorry to hear about that bro, good luck...
Its all good, ill be back in the game one day...ive got that itch to mod

damn man im sorry to hear that. so you gonna get another project?
yeah ill be picking up something a lil later...trying to get funds straight first. Ill probably be going with something newer and a bit less of an everyday car.

EdwinBlack

5+ Year Member
I'm sorry to hear :( , but it's good how you deal with it. I would be devastated if that happen to me.
Can't wait to see your next project.

IwantVtec

Registered VIP
Sorry for your loss man. I hate that someone can put so much into a beautiful car just to have it stolen buy some f**king fag. I got scared when someone almost stole me and my brothers 94 RX7.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Awe man, sorry to hear about that. I read every page today. The car was awesome. Hopefully someone finds it all in 1 peice :(

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well f**k, keep us posted..cant wait to see the new daily..hope its a TSX or something K

jmanlake

5+ Year Member
yeah ill be picking up something a lil later...trying to get funds straight first. Ill probably be going with something newer and a bit less of an everyday car.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm s2k? :lol:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shock:

that f**king sucks child. idk even know what to say. im sorry to hear.

any updates?

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
man this is the last thing i would have wanted to read about your car...im sorry this happened but im sure its behind you now :/

its come such a long way and for that happen....this makes me sad

jdmAzn11

5+ Year Member
oh my gosh, i haven't been up to date and i just caught up with your thread and find out that your car is stolen...
im sooo sorry, i know exactly how you felt, had my eg stolen about two years ago, in front of a dang church!
it sucks, it truly does. i've been trying to get me a si hatch and start up all over again.
best wishes and luck to you, your fiance, and your family!
stay strong bro, clubcivic is here for you!
don't give up and don't loose hope! =)