CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did almost get the rpf1's. I kinda want a trackable car out of this build. But I did go with something lightweight....and I'm not a shiny wheel kind of guy =)

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
That hatch is so clean i wouldn't even mod it like that just rims,drop and intake maybe tints. It's so damn beautiful.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^bingo!!!
Going to be rocking the new/old enkei j-speed's in black. Decently lightweight and OE quality (since enkei makes tons of OE wheels) so i figured i can't go wrong :thumbs up
hopefully they'll arrive soon

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice! I almost bought a set for my EM1 right when they released them. But, then I got my other wheels. They should look nice on there.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So jealous of you! this is how you can one up me!

EDIT: thanks for all the desktop back drops too! stole several spoon photos and models!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x2...:mrgreen:

This might be off topic child, but is it true that you guys get tickets in TX for washing your cars???...
lol, not that i have ever heard of. Id be screwed if that were true.

So jealous of you! this is how you can one up me!

EDIT: thanks for all the desktop back drops too! stole several spoon photos and models!
=)

I also have used your photos as my desktop background
:thumbs up Yay, means i'm doing something right. Maybe i'll get to shoot for a car mag one day. Shooting auto related material is what got me into photography

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I heard somtehing like that was happening in TX but wasn't sure if it was the whole state...:what:

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^^ thats not just an "s2000 engine" that happens to be the spoon sports s2000 engine! he took this picture himself when he was in Japan if i remember correctly...check his flicker..you'll be glad you did

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got the wheels yesterday actually :thumbs up
Happy with my purchase. Gotta pick up some Yokohama rubber eventually for 'em.

The lip is nearly as wide as 1000 yen

For the american's that's, almost exactly the width of a dollar bill

in less cool news....my A/C belt snapped, so i'll be replacing that thing soon :shrug:

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice wheels dude, they will look so nice on the car. Now you just need to lower it. Also, PM me your address and I can send you my AC belt if you want. I still have it from when I took out my system.