CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Any problems with your transfer case shifting into 4wd?

Decipher

Registered VIP
Looking good man. It's so cool to see the simple and mundane processes being documented with as much care and detail as the major steps in the build deserve. You have a great eye for that s**t. The rims look just as dope on the car as they did off. Tuned in for the suspension.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Any problems with your transfer case shifting into 4wd?
=) not at all lol. I tow four wheelers that get stuck in the mud

Now all you need is a drop...:thumbs up
:thumbs up:
Looking good man. It's so cool to see the simple and mundane processes being documented with as much care and detail as the major steps in the build deserve. You have a great eye for that s***. The rims look just as dope on the car as they did off. Tuned in for the suspension.
I've been trying to take my time and get it all right the first time. Its slow and tedious, but worth it.
Hopefully it wont take as long to get coilovers as it took me with my coupe.

tye

S.T.U.D.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i cant believe how clean the engine bay is wow!

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This might be a stupid question but why dont they come with center caps???...

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They do come with center caps (go a few pages back) I just chose not to have them on

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
What's next on this? Lips?

Btw thanks for the follow back on twitter. I'm @AustinRajki in case you were wondering who that was.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ordered:
OEM front grille and insert
OEM single din block off plate
New door locks

I plan to grab some FnF type I coilovers when i can to sit low for awhile. I'm still trying to decide what spring rate setup will be best for my driving style for auto-x and i'll most likely be going with a set from PIC for that (but that'll be later down the road)
a Honda access SiR lip, Spoon Sports spoiler, Carbing shift knob, and a gauge cluster (undecided) will round out my creature comforts before picking up swap necessities.

95excommuter

5+ Year Member
What are your plans for sound dampining, I know it has to be loud as FU%$ in there even with a normal exhaust, I was thinkin of goin with like dynomat, or this stuff Decipher suggested for my trunk called fatmat, but for the rest of my car, but Turbo_Freak suggested some stuff called Quick roof from home depot, sounds like a pretty cheap way to coat the whole floor, but IDK what do you like to use?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont use anything. Its really quiet in my hatch. My wife's '08 civic coupe is louder inside than mine. I'll just replace the weather stripping sometime down the road to make a better seal, but that's enough for me.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your gonna relocate the stereo to the bottom right...

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your gonna relocate the stereo to the bottom right...
If I ever get around to buying one I'll mount it below. Currently dont have anything in the car audio wise. The head unit that was in it when I bought was garbage and wired by a two year old, all hand twisted together and causing a constant draw from the battery. Speakers were installed just as badly.

The hatch isnt driven much or that far so I'm not too concerned with music at the moment.

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Child I need some cleaning in my bay, I started the tuck but didn't get around to cleaning, wanna help!?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Child I need some cleaning in my bay, I started the tuck but didn't get around to cleaning, wanna help!?
If you were around my part of texas i would =)

well...........
FU Majestic honda!!!

jerks only sent me 1 item out of the 5 i ordered. It shouldn't be harder to get oem parts from a direct dealer than it is to get random bits from japan. :evil: