CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Spoiler should set off ur look...do u know which one ur gonna go with?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
block off plate with motorcycle mirrors?

spoiler? bomex or zeal ftw imo =)

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Dre Da Kid

404 THE ATL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ill pick up 96 Civic HB this week.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Poor passenger side mirror =(
gonna throw on the block off plate while i wait for my MR RR mirrors

Took off the torque monster intake manifold just because i was bored......then i put it back on haha. Just wanted to have a look at things underneath.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks nekked.

I put my valve cover, intake manifold and header on the longblock a couple days ago to see what it would look like. Ohemgeeeee.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man this build thread is great! Long story short, things are finally starting to look up and i got a 96 Roma hatch myself in February. This is very inspiring to quality work without cutting corners and learning PATIENCE. but to see what your doing with the same platform I've dreamed of having since I was in highschool is awesome, I made a profile just to subscribe and let you know that I think this is one very mature and quality build.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man this build thread is great! Long story short, things are finally starting to look up and i got a 96 Roma hatch myself in February. This is very inspiring to quality work without cutting corners and learning PATIENCE. but to see what your doing with the same platform I've dreamed of having since I was in highschool is awesome, I made a profile just to subscribe and let you know that I think this is one very mature and quality build.
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

update

:hi: