Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up...

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh and I got to meet you, which was pretty cool, I hated the melting pavement though felt like we were in a tar pit.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh and I got to meet you, which was pretty cool, I hated the melting pavement though felt like we were in a tar pit.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Yeah the asphalt sucked, I stepped right out of my shoes once lol. It was cool meeting soo many people. Everybody was chill.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My stock engine with pointless intake, header, and exhaust that make no difference on a stock honda motor
(boredom)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lookin good!

A while back when you had gotten the car, you mentioned that you weren't completely happy with the paint, particularly on the roof. It looks great in the photos! Have you fixed it yet or are you still planning on paint?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My stock engine with pointless intake, header, and exhaust that make no difference on a stock honda motor
(boredom)
its not stock D-series tho.. or B or H . :thumbup:

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I felt pretty good butt dyno gains after I/H/E on my H :lol:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lookin good!

A while back when you had gotten the car, you mentioned that you weren't completely happy with the paint, particularly on the roof. It looks great in the photos! Have you fixed it yet or are you still planning on paint?
No I haven't done anything with paint. If you look a bit closer, you can see the dullness of the roof compared to the rest of the car. It'll probably be awhile before I get paint done unless some random great deal pops up
What a piece of crap. All that stock BS

:lol:
I know right, it needs boost
its not stock D-series tho.. or B or H . :thumbup:
They all get roughly the same gain percentage wise :what: 5% is 5% IMO :cool:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Genuine parts ftw. Snagged it for 100 bucks

Shot of the inner plastic portions to show the differences along with the metal insert. *the outer painted part is a different size from the usdm piece as well. Just a F.Y.I. for the younger generations*

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice piece. not sure if I like it more though... the chrome on the emblem fit the car really well IMO

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice piece. not sure if I like it more though... the chrome on the emblem fit the car really well IMO
It matched the engine setup for sure. My exterior plans should make the ctr grill more at home.

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
luckyyyy, been looking for a grill for the longest time. ughhh