10+ Year Member
pm me a list of what parts you need. ill ask around

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahhh broken bolts...i cant stand when that happens. I had to drill out a bolt over the weekend

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ahhh broken bolts...i cant stand when that happens. I had to drill out a bolt over the weekend
Tell me about it, such a pain in the balls. My dad brought home a cut wheel and we just hacked the old toe control piece out and then used a stud removal tool along with some heat to get the rest of the bolt out. Finally got the suspension crap done for now.. pics next week of my new part!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so when does the turbo ls/v swap come in? Actually you should make this your low car since the other one wont be

zach

5+ Year Member
looks like it's starting to com along. nice pictures though man, i iike how alot are HDRs and stuff. that's actually really nice to for pictures like this cause you can see everything that's going on.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
so when does the turbo ls/v swap come in? Actually you should make this your low car since the other one wont be
Hah, I wanted to throw a turbo on but I can't afford it right now.. saving up to move out. I wish the car would sit lower..it's on some ebay crap coils I had laying around and theyre already maxed out and still not even that low.. I'm hoping the front will come down a bit once the motor goes in. I've got a feeling they're going to be one bumpy ass ride though.

looks like it's starting to com along. nice pictures though man, i iike how alot are HDRs and stuff. that's actually really nice to for pictures like this cause you can see everything that's going on.
Thanks man.. actually NONE of these pictures are HDR images. Just single shots edited.. no HDR whatsoever.

zach

5+ Year Member

Thanks man.. actually NONE of these pictures are HDR images. Just single shots edited.. no HDR whatsoever.
really? that's crazy. i didn't even have a doubt that they were HDR's. look alot like them. sick pictures either way though

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Update:

Yay, a box came for me last weekend and I finally got around to snapping picturessssssssss.

Yeah, denji black housing healights ... because I can!!!!

Come on, of COURSE I got some HIDs to throw into the headlights:

Got it all from a fellow clubcivic member "reyscivic" for a great deal including shipping, thanks a lot man! I went the used route because I'm balling on a budget and this is a DD.. not a show hoe.

Stopped at auto zone and picked up 2 more things, pics eventually; it's hot as balls!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hot damn. Nice pickup man.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hot damn. Nice pickup man.
Thanks!! I've always liked the look of the lights, but just couldn't put them on my other build because that car is strict JDM/OEM parts to make the car look as factory as possible. At last I managed to pick them up for this car to enjoy :cool:

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ohhhh those headlights are sexy! they so nice, hows the interior going? ph and are u using ur d16z6 in it?
The interior is still completely gutted except for headliner and the dash/steering wheel. No real plans for the interior, might be gutted for a bit with just two front seats.. I have the plastics for the rear and what not.. but it's a beater so who knows yet.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Update:

Sorry for being lazy and not updating for quite some time.. it's been EXTREMELY hot around here lately and so I spent most of my time away from the heat filled garage.

I went and spent a big chunk of change on myself instead of the car.. came home with this:

27" iMac, 3.4 Ghz Intel Core i7, 4GB ram, 1GB graphics card, 1TB hard drive etc etc.. thing is AMAZING and makes my life easier editing pics!

As far as car stuff.. I got some gaskets, front crank seal and decided to change the timing belt while the motor is out of the car.

Head looks nice and clean inside :thumbs up

Front cam seal in place.. looking good.

New timing belt installed and tensioned up.

Almost there..

So close...

There we go.. timing belt complete.

My hatches sitting in the garage taking up all the space.

Waiting to install the oil pan gasket, exhaust manifold gasket and valve cover gasket since I won't be home until next Wednesday. I didn't want to hoist the motor up to take off the crap dc sports headers and leave the motor hanging from the rafters for several days. Debating painting the valve cover.. hmm.

Hope you guys enjoy the updates.. stay tuned, hopefully more good updates in the following weeks.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man, I loved your white hatch and this is shaping up to be a nice dd. By the way, nice choice on the computer, Macs for the win.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Man, I loved your white hatch and this is shaping up to be a nice dd. By the way, nice choice on the computer, Macs for the win.
Thanks man.. I WISH I could make this build a lot better but I'm saving up to move out.
Mac for the win is right.. every damn day. I hate those PC pieces of garbage! :D

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nothing like some fresh insides =) good stuff.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nothing like some fresh insides =) good stuff.
Hell yeah, glad it's pretty fresh!

Update:

Trying my best to keep this thing going in the right direction. STILL no fenders.. every time I find someone selling some they flake out or suddenly only have 1 and not 2 fenders.. wtf?! My dad priced OEM fenders for me through his work; $125 a piece new. ugh I might not have a choice but to order them so we'll see.

Anyways updates.. got the motor hoisted up in the air, got the ugly/beat/POS DC sports header taken off. Drained the oil as well and took the oil filter off, then lastly dropped the oil pan off the bottom.

Now some pictures courtesy of my girlfriend and myself.. because I know you people only follow threads with pictures...

That's it for right now. Unfortunately I'm pretty busy for the rest of the month with family things and vacation and what not.. so I'm not sure how slow things will start to be on this.. but I'm pushing to keep it going along towards completion.. I'm just DYING for a DD 5sp car because automatic is dumbbbbbbb.

Might order some parts in a bit, I'll keep you guys informed!!!

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks like your moving along there, I know how hectic daily life can be, it's had to get time with the car when other things seem to occupy your time, glwb!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know what you mean on the automatic. My dad keeps saying that once I learn stick i won't like it and i'll stick with the autotragic. Anyways, damn, your garage is sick. So that's what was hiding behind those 500 cars out front of your house haha. When i was there, I was like wtf is this? haha. I might see you tomorrow night to pick the bumper up, you got any other hatch parts I might be interested in?