Civic type RR rebuild

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks awesome Bro

JDMJNKY

Banned
The wheels on the car are WIDETRACKS from Lenso which from what i can see are the same as whats on the RR. But if you have some suggestions i am all ears :-)
the car looks great, nice progress. If your missing anything for the rr let me know a buddie of mine just got a massive parts list of OEM honda goodies we can access.:D

I was not trying to implicate anything orther than I felt the wheels were the week point of the car. I think there are some wheels out there that could make that car absolutely KILLER . Like the suggested Honda Edition CE's, s2000 staggered regamasters, se-37's, re-30's , just to name a few.

here's a good start.

http://www.wheelspecs.com/

clong

5+ Year Member
Thanks for the comments so far. Hei JDMJNKY, send me a copy of that list :-) Would be nice to look over it and see whats available. Thanks for the advice on the wheels too. I agree, they are the weak point. Will go hunting for some new wheels tomorrow i think. See what i find. :-)

JDMJNKY

Banned
Thanks for the comments so far. Hei JDMJNKY, send me a copy of that list :-) Would be nice to look over it and see whats available. Thanks for the advice on the wheels too. I agree, they are the weak point. Will go hunting for some new wheels tomorrow i think. See what i find. :-)
hahahaha, Good luck on the wheel hunt. let me know what you find. especially if it's a big company like volk/work. I got some leverage with those types of wheels. As for the list I will do, but, I will have to block out part numbers & pricing you know the routine...I'll definitely take care of you.

what did you need for it?

that will make it 10x simplified

d00dle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
UR crazy! What part of Thailand r u from? I have relatives there. And 100k for a civic is redicurous! You should move here to US.

clong

5+ Year Member
South of Bangkok in Hua Hin. Thanks but not moving to the US just for a car. I like it here :-)

clong

5+ Year Member
So guys and girls, Took your advices and swapped the rims today. Heres some pics. Hope you like them.

clong

5+ Year Member
hahahaha, Good luck on the wheel hunt. let me know what you find. especially if it's a big company like volk/work. I got some leverage with those types of wheels. As for the list I will do, but, I will have to block out part numbers & pricing you know the routine...I'll definitely take care of you.

what did you need for it?

that will make it 10x simplified
Dont reallz know what i need but interior stuff would be cool. The RR interior is juat beautiful. Anyway all is of interest. Looking forward to the list mate

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
new wheels look alot better! nice work so far!

clong

5+ Year Member
Hei All, has anyone got any thoughts on the TEIN Super Street suspension with EDFC? Maybe someone has it on their 8th Gen civic and can give some feedback to me. Thanks in advance :-)

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like the new rims

JDMJNKY

Banned
I talked to my buddy and he said he's requesting the list for interior items all he had was exterior cosmetics.

clong

5+ Year Member
Hei All, installed TEIN Super Street suspension on the car the other day and its a whole lot of fun. Carbon Fibre bonnet is also ordered so will be here i two weeks. Will post pics when done.

johnkor

JDM Type R
5+ Year Member
bro i do aslo planning to build the kit similar to yours but i have the full Tranformation of it totaly Road Racing Edition .

playstuff

5+ Year Member
type RR bodykit

hi guys , here is my 2008 honda civic, i hooked it up with a type RR bodykit. custom made , though i didn't change the color yet. it is just 3 months old, here are some pictures/Users/jerrydy/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2007/01 1, 07/MUGEN CIVIC TYPE RR 005.jpg/Users/jerrydy/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2007/01 1, 07_2/MUGEN CIVIC TYPE RR 003.jpg/Users/jerrydy/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2007/01 1, 07_3/MUGEN CIVIC TYPE RR 004.jpg