Civic type RR rebuild

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmm u changed it from black to red... still looks like a plain civic to me.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So you are one of the guys that bought the RR before its old out in 10 minutes? Awesome.
he's building an RR from a Mugen si

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dammit where are all the good pics?! looks great but i wanna see some fresh pics :cool:

clong

5+ Year Member
Hi Everyone, its been a long time since i posted anythingas have been busy with work plus my new car project, Still have the civic and have just installed a F-Con engine management and E-drive throttle controller to it. The car is still alot of fun but i decided that i needed more horsepower so went and bought anew car and started all over again. Bought the Honda City (L15A manual) and first thing on the list was Tein racing suspension, ATS racing brakes, ATS LSD, Fujitsubo exhaust. Did that and then went and bought a ROTREX supercharger and custom made all the fittings for the SC. Fitted a GREDDY Ultimate engine management and E-Drive throttle controller and MUGEN short shifter. Running it at 0.5 bar boost to run things in before pulling the engine apart to install some internal goodies before raising the boost to 1 bar or maybe a little more. Its a whole lot of fun an on the Dyno it got 149 bp at the wheels. Beats the pants out of the civic ;-) will try and post some pics for everyone.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
k22 ftw

please , pleeeeaaasse post a sound clip or vid with sound of that engine i really wana hear that puppy

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn dude crazy! Both look great...

Did you ever get the parts for the Civic that you were waiting on?