EKCIVICJDMSTYLE's restoration. thanks deer

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i live outside of ronaoke on the otherside out by rockymount. are you on vadriven.com? we have meets every other sunday, you should come out.
nah im not on vadrivin. ill definatly come check it out. my info says i have a civic sedan but i got rid of that a long time ago. lookin to get another honda around tax time. where do you guys usually meet at?

CBURKE

"That's not my LEG"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man Great color! If you could find your self a nice set of white wheels and top it up with some Purple lugs! BAM!!!

EkcivicJDMstyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
btw i was in roanoke yesterday when it started snowing and Nitto NeoGens are no joke in the snow. the cut through everything. amazing to say the least.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cant believe youve been updating this.

time for another update foo

(even though i just ate lunch with you today...and stole your car)

EkcivicJDMstyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok havent updated in a while. i was given an early birthday present yesterday which was blox purple lug nuts. just ordered everything to finish up my turbo build which included a Blox FMU, Blox Oil sandwich plate, blox map bypass, and a new tial wastegate spring. hopefully have all this s**t on very soon. will post pics of the progress. btw, f**k all this salt on these roads!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
look nice....but they need paint.

EkcivicJDMstyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok guys, turbo kit is official on and boosting. getting tuned this weekend. sorry for the slow updates.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking good so far, nice color paint, meshies look good with the blox lugs, I need so much bodywork on mine, small dents & dings.

Eluce23

hey are those the type-r replica seats? and how much did you spend on them? I was going to get the same ones.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Time to clean up that bay! Lol looks great man...

Turbo Specs, or is that an Ebay Kit?

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Collin...ill make a deal with you.

Buy the K20a2 outta the ep, and you can have it

:rolf:

EkcivicJDMstyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What engine is in this beast? Very nice build btw.
d15b7 with a d16z6 head. blew the head gasket after it turboed it and f**ked the head up bad so it is now being fully built. bisimoto 2.4 cam supertech valves, block guard and everything

hey are those the type-r replica seats? and how much did you spend on them? I was going to get the same ones.
yup and there not worth it. there stiff and uncomfortable

Time to clean up that bay! Lol looks great man...

Turbo Specs, or is that an Ebay Kit?
t3/t4 ebay turbo, tial waistgate, hks ssqv3 bov.

Collin...ill make a deal with you.

Buy the K20a2 outta the ep, and you can have it

:rolf:
out yo mind. miss ya bro

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good. well have to meet up sometime and let me see you car when you get it fixed. i finally got my own honda so i can meet up on a weekend.