~~EM1 "Build" {00_Civic_Ex}~~

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
She's keeping it till she dies, or it dies. Either way it's mine later on anyways. Lolol.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well that's a subtle and nice way to look at it lol.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Update tomorrow, and will be ordering a couple more things this weekend. Stay tuned and goodnight. :party2:

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:woot:

Got my fog lights in! They will most likely be on the car this weekend, or next week.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wam bam thank you ma'am!

One took 2.5 hours, next took literally 10 minutes.. fml.

I will be taking off the lip today. It's way too heavy and makes the bumper sag more, so i'll be ordering those bumper things that hold your bumper to the fender.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Paint match the covers? I like them black. I took off the front lip, ill let you see tomorrow what it looks like now.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bumper quick releases should be here today or tomorrow from pwjdm, then onto the next item =).

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've always been really curious about those quick release fasteners, but I don't really get how they work :2confused
They're really simple. You bolt one onto a fender, and stretch the other one out to bolt onto the bumper, and they will hold and pull them together. They came yesterday, so installation will be today.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They're really simple. You bolt one onto a fender, and stretch the other one out to bolt onto the bumper, and they will hold and pull them together. They came yesterday, so installation will be today.
I call BS, you slack to much, and never post anything! :D:sly:

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I call BS, you slack to much, and never post anything! :D:sly:
You call BS? they've been on since Saturday :lol:

here's a couple of pictures. One you can see my foglights in action, and two is the fender thingy.

It's acutally a ton better than what it was before, but I will be adjusting quite a bit to get it to sit flush <3