First Car: 1992 Honda Civic LX (D15B7)

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Get the wheel paint, flat black is what i got. It was like 6$ a can, if you have a Farm n Fleet around where you live check there too.

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
I got the emblem on with some uGlue s**t but it kinda sucks lol. Looks weird. Oh well. Even after a hard downpour, it still stays on. @95coupeWI: I'm trying to find the time to pick some Duplicolor at Advance or AutoZone and paint that one, but I've been broke since I bought the car last week.
I did the Duplicolor to both my steelies and rims. It's nice man... You should really clean your steelies, and paint those bitches :D Will make your car that much nicer :cool:

Tips on duplicolor painting: CLEAN YOUR RIMS, SAND, PRIMER, PAINT, CLEAR COAT :D

For steelies: I would clean them as well as you can, then paint. Probably only need 2 coats of paint.

For rims: 3 coats of paint / 2 coats of clear coat

btw, I didn't do primer and did little sanding :D lol

Nice car bro

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I'm too lazy to look for my sand paper in the basement, and I'm getting new wheels soon, so I'll just clean 'em up and paint right over them for now.

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
Yeah, I'm too lazy to look for my sand paper in the basement, and I'm getting new wheels soon, so I'll just clean 'em up and paint right over them for now.
That's pretty much all I did for my steelies lol

But they look sooooo much better after you do it. And that only makes your car look much better :D

Have fun man! :cool:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks. I'll probably pick some up next timr i go to autozone.

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, I'm resenting my idea to change the bumper. I'm not going to. Those look really nice. I'm so excited to put money into my car, but saving up will take a while. First thing I wanna do on my plans list a few posts back is buy a honda stock spoiler or my honda seat covers.

i have a OEM (usdm) stock spoiler i can sell, but where are you located....?

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
- Seat covers look tacky
- Why get a bigass honda sticker, when everyone already knows its a honda.
- save your money, search the member rides. find what you like, dont like.
- continue to save money
- make a list of EVERYTHING you want done to the car, and then price it out.
- save money
- stick to your plan, and dont cheap out. you'll regret it
- put some money into your savings account.

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
- Seat covers look tacky
- Why get a bigass honda sticker, when everyone already knows its a honda.
- save your money, search the member rides. find what you like, dont like.
- continue to save money
- make a list of EVERYTHING you want done to the car, and then price it out.
- save money
- stick to your plan, and dont cheap out. you'll regret it
- put some money into your savings account.
I could actually use this advice myself. I like the "Save money, search the member rides. Find what you like, don't like, continue to save, make a list and price out, save money, and stick to plan"

Great advice man. Thanks :D

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good idea. I should probably figure out what has been done to the car first. But yeah, that's a good way to start.

@pls: Pennsylvania.

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good idea. I should probably figure out what has been done to the car first. But yeah, that's a good way to start.

@pls: Pennsylvania.

You know what, if you really want the stock wing. its yours for FREE. you just have to provide me with shipping money... (for shipping cost and box) But i'm sure you can find one locally and it might be cheaper, than dealing with shipping, but its your choice....

and here is pictures of it..

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Could you give me a quote for the shipping and I'll see?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha. I'd really like that wing if my parents says it's okay. I just gotta take some moneys out of the bank to give my mom so I can pay the shipping. I'll just sand it, primer it, and then paint it whatever color my car will be. (If I ever ge paint on this car before I fix all the other problems before new years)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha. Pls, do i have to buy a mounting kit or is that included?