First Civic and Car

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
He wouldnt even gain 10-13hp at the flywheel, let alone at the wheels. Most of the gains you feel from the header, are all in your head. You think you put a performance part on, so your a little heavier on the gas. Its just how it goes. But he definitely didnt get 10-13hp from just a header, trust me.

Anyway OP, I skimmed through the first two pages. Im assuming your car is automatic because it has a remote start? As long as you like your car, dont worry what others say. Just do yourself a favor and look around at what others have. You may like your car now, but there may be some other things you might like better. Its always best to keep an eye on your options. And enjoy the gas mileage. Probably best to do some routine maintenance on it right now, since its a little older. Anyway, enjoy the site :D
Maybe you are right on the hp or maybe you are wrong. I goggled dyno results before and after header swap. Seems like some people did gain some HP. they didnt post the results and just have to take there word for it. So I still dont know if I gain hp, i like to believe i did. =) I think i do feel the gain because i have swapped the header on and off and test drive it. When i took it off, the car does feel slower. I should mention my civic is Automatic.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I did found this chart where Hondata held a dyno day for 32 civic si owners, years 06-09.

http://hondata.com/dynocharts06_09civicsi.html

there were no civics that just had the header swapped and kept everything stock. but its interesting to see the many results with different modifications.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Well I had some free time today so me and a buddy put in some fogs-

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

What you guys think?

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good! Do you think your car needs a buff? for some reason it doesnt look shinny enough. or mabye its just the camera.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yeah lol i havent washed it in a week or so. That's mostly bugs and crap. I've got another little problem deciding on if I should get some coilovers to lower the car a little bit or a new lip..?? I can get em for about the same price, but the coilovers will be a lot tougher to put on is the only problem..

grumpz

5+ Year Member
anyways....nice ride bro. it sure has come up alot in time. keep us updated bro

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Thanks, and I dont think im going to get them anymore because I want to wait till I have the $ to get some quality stuff. So next is painting some stuff (valve cover, trim) and some JDM tails and full intake.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Today I figured I wanted to do something with the rims. The black just looks too plain so I was thinking about doing this to all the rims-

Too ricey or what? I think it's ok, but a little ricey..

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Alright. Yea I painted them yesterday, I think it looks better than just plain black. If anything I can just paint them black again lol. Ill have some pics up later

Naught260

5+ Year Member
Keep it up man. It's not a look most people are going for these days, but for some reason I like it anyway.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are you gonna leave it automatic???...